v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

A welcome, to our Guests!

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: A welcome, to our Guests!

Post by Antison »

Pyrizzle wrote:Hopefully we can get another update out soon and we can have everyone rate and review again (raising the average star rating)
I'm able to simply modify (delete a character & re-add it) my comment and save. Doing so bumps it to the top of the review list and increments the 5 star count.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
duallifes
android_version: 4.0

Post by duallifes »

Hello everybody!

New AT player presents himself.
I have been playing AT from like a year ago with my old Samsung Galaxy S-phone and now I got a new Huawei U8860-phone and somehow the first thing I downloaded was AT. Never registered here before, but I decided to do it now, even tho I might not have much to add, still lingering around lvl 11 or so :roll:

I decided to go barefisted, seems like a way to go. I am _really_ looking forward for future updates. With my old phone I went all the way through Blackmountain and little futher also. What I am really looking forward in the future (since the game wont be finished in any time near future) would be harder monsters for high lvl players.
After you reach certain lvl with right build, everything is a breeze.. maybe add some special area with monster lvl == player lvl or something?
Another thing I would like would be to own a house! No more need to carry all the legendary and epic items in the inventory, you could leave them in to your own house 8-)
Oh well, just my two cents, dont take em too seriously :lol:
"Sleeping by the side of night, holding your hands tight, dreamind of a dream made me so blind. You are just an illusion, you cant be real. Still I gave my heart for you to steal."
mdmedlin
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by mdmedlin »

You do have a house, you share it with your father and you can drop your stuff off in that basket next to the table. :)
Level 39 Exp: 1093259 HP: 111 AC: 189% AD: 22-29 AP: 6 CC: 10% CM:2 BC 54% DR: 0 SR:2543 RoLS: 1

frog killer
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

duallifes wrote:Hello everybody!

I have been playing AT from like a year ago with my old Samsung Galaxy S-phone and now I got a new Huawei U8860-phone and somehow the first thing I downloaded was AT. Never registered here before, but I decided to do it now, even tho I might not have much to add, still lingering around lvl 11 or so :roll:

I decided to go barefisted, seems like a way to go. I am _really_ looking forward for future updates. With my old phone I went all the way through Blackmountain and little futher also. What I am really looking forward in the future (since the game wont be finished in any time near future) would be harder monsters for high lvl players.
After you reach certain lvl with right build, everything is a breeze.. maybe add some special area with monster lvl == player lvl or something?
Another thing I would like would be to own a house! No more need to carry all the legendary and epic items in the inventory, you could leave them in to your own house 8-)
Welcom to the forums,

It is nice to have some new potential member of ATA here ;)

And +1 for your nice ideas. I like to buy hause, maby the price is something like 1000000+ gold

Happy hunting and enjoy the challenge of 6.11a area
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

duallifes wrote:Hello everybody!

Welcome to the forums bud! Your 2 cents are always welcome here!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

New to the Forum? Introduce Yourself Here...

Post by DarkSavant13 »

Hi, there! If you are new to the Forum (or this is your first time to this thread), introduce yourself here. :D

The name's DarkSavant13. I'm an oldschool gamer, I guess due to the fact that, when I was a kid, my family had Pong when it first came out and I've been playin' RPGs for the past 30 years. I've also worked as Dev/Artist for a small tabletop gaming company.

I've studied jeet kun do and ninjitsu, which is sort of ironic since I developed Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy 9 (almost 10) years ago and can do nothing with those skills now. :P

I used to work Renaissance festivals and am a bit of a gypsy/hippy/goth. Lol, what a combination. :lol: Yes, I am eccentric and strange. ;)

I love Andor's Trail and respect those who give their free time to the game to make it what it is. Thanks, guys. ;)

OK, well, enough about me. Tell us about yourselves. :D

DarkSavant13
Last edited by nyktos on Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [merged threads] Changed Title on First Page.
mdmedlin
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Re: New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

Post by mdmedlin »

Well not new to the forum but since the thread popped up.... I am 37 and a father of 3, 2 step kids that are 18 and 22. The 22 son is in college studying criminal justice, the 18yo well I just hope she gets into college and does something good. I have a 5 soon to be 6yo daughter that kicks my butt at Mario. She thinks the world of me and I am relishing it until she turns 13, like my older daughter did. But she is better now. Those with teenage daughters know what I am talking about. Took a hiatus from AT but I am back now, I would say I am a member of ATA, but that would be an understatement. I have my BS in Computer Science, but currently I am fixing chip packaging machines until I finish my MBA. Then, hopefully I can find a better job than turning wrenches for the rest of my life :D
Level 39 Exp: 1093259 HP: 111 AC: 189% AD: 22-29 AP: 6 CC: 10% CM:2 BC 54% DR: 0 SR:2543 RoLS: 1

frog killer
duallifes
android_version: 4.0

Post by duallifes »

Since I am actually a new member to this forum I'll introduce myself.
I am 29-years old male from Finland. I have been playing computer games pretty much always, but especially I have played RPG and muds. If someone doesnt know what mud is, it is text-based online rpg. Think of WoW completely text-based. Anyways, my other interest are reading fantasy and sci-fi. My latest reading is The Conan Chronicles by Robert Howard. I have done (on my free time) very small time coding, mud-management and currently I am creating area for certain mud.
I love the AT, especially the alpha version which is much faster than 6.10. I would love to participate in creating content to AT, but I am afraid I am too busy to actually contribute anything fast enough :)
Thats enough of me, its time to make level or two!
"Sleeping by the side of night, holding your hands tight, dreamind of a dream made me so blind. You are just an illusion, you cant be real. Still I gave my heart for you to steal."
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

duallifes wrote:Since I am actually a new member to this forum I'll introduce myself.
I am 29-years old male from Finland. I have been playing computer games pretty much always, but especially I have played RPG and muds. If someone doesnt know what mud is, it is text-based online rpg. Think of WoW completely text-based. Anyways, my other interest are reading fantasy and sci-fi. My latest reading is The Conan Chronicles by Robert Howard. I have done (on my free time) very small time coding, mud-management and currently I am creating area for certain mud.
I love the AT, especially the alpha version which is much faster than 6.10. I would love to participate in creating content to AT, but I am afraid I am too busy to actually contribute anything fast enough :)
Welcome to the forums! :D

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

duallifes wrote:Since I am actually a new member to this forum I'll introduce myself.
Welcome to the forums,
Nice to have another fin here ;)
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1