v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

A welcome, to our Guests!

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

Post by nyktos »

duallifes wrote:Since I am actually a new member to this forum I'll introduce myself... (...)

Pyrizzle wrote: Welcome to the forums! :D
Sarumar wrote: Welcome to the forums,
Nice to have another friend here ;)

Yes, welcome!

:twisted:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What "m.u.d.s." do you play???

:D
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by DarkSavant13 »

Welcome to the forum, duallifes! :D Have you read any Forgotten Realms? Best fantasy series there is. The Forgotten Realms has TONS of books to the series so be prepared to become an FR addict, lol. :lol:

DarkSavant13
duallifes
android_version: 4.0

Post by duallifes »

Uh oh, now you got me started.
First: what muds do I play?
Currently I am mostly playing only Winterkill, but I have played _a lot_ of Icesus. Other muds I have played somewhat are Batmud and Zombiemud. Besides those I have tried Realms of Dragon, United Dreams 3 and countless others.
Winterkill is the one that I am building area right now and also playing. If I had more time I would also play icesus, but that is on hiatus right now.

About Forgotten realms: I have read most of the books by R.A. Salvatore. I have some books from other athors also, but mostly Salvatore. I love Forgotten Realms and one of the games I especially like is Planescape Torment, which is D&D, but I am not sure if it is exactly Forgotten Realms? Oh well, my local library is little limited on Salvatore (almost all of em are always loaned) so I havent had a chance to read the books from Salvatore in last 5 years. I actually own the Elminster in Hell-book (in english).
"Sleeping by the side of night, holding your hands tight, dreamind of a dream made me so blind. You are just an illusion, you cant be real. Still I gave my heart for you to steal."
DarkSavant13

Post by DarkSavant13 »

I've pretty much read all of the FR books, barring the newer ones (limited income). The Elminster series is great, if you can find them the others are well worth reading. They tell the tale of the basic beginning of the Forgotten Realms story. The Cleric Quintet is also really good. I guess I haven't really ever found an FR book I didn't like, lol. :P

DarkSavant13
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Definitely not new here (Founder of the A.T.A.), but I thought I would take a second to say a little bit about myself.

I'm 27 and living in Bellevue (which is near Seattle, Washington), and I work at a hotel at the front desk during the PM shifts (3-11pm). I have been playing A.T. for quite some time now and I can't wait to see what develops in the future for our little adventurers. :mrgreen:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DarkSavant13

Post by DarkSavant13 »

Pyrizzle wrote:Definitely not new here (Founder of the A.T.A.), but I thought I would take a second to say a little bit about myself.

I'm 27 and living in Bellevue (which is near Seattle, Washington), and I work at a hotel at the front desk during the PM shifts (3-11pm). I have been playing A.T. for quite some time now and I can't wait to see what develops in the future for our little adventurers. :mrgreen:
Welcome to the forums, Pyro! :D

Hehe, since you probably didn't receive a welcome. ;)
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

DarkSavant13 wrote:
Pyrizzle wrote:Definitely not new here (Founder of the A.T.A.), but I thought I would take a second to say a little bit about myself.

Welcome to the forums, Pyro! :D

Hehe, since you probably didn't receive a welcome. ;)
The last time i got a welcome here was when i started Andor's Trail Anonymous :lol:

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

volnrok
android_version: 2.0

Re: A welcome, to our Guests!

Post by volnrok »

Greetings, dwellers of the forum!

Interesting how I should happen upon Andor's Trail about a week before a major update. I just finished finding everything, too!

Not having an Android phone, I found AT by browsing on my family's playbook. It is by far the best RPG on the entirety of the playbook market, and probably the best on the Android market, too. I found it slightly weird when the forum required me to enter my Android version, and it wouldn't accept 1.0, so I put 2.0.

Anyway, if you want, I've been working a bit on a map.
I don't know where to put it in the world, if you want me to fill it with mid- or high-level monsters, but the idea is that this is the maze-like warrens of some goblin-esque civilization, with some quest to go to the top and kill some important goblin.
Now to explore the world with renewed vigour!
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

welcome to the forum!

:D

this map looks incredible, really.

reminds me of an old Phantasy Star map...
(the one on the Sega Genesis)
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Looks like it would fit with Nyktos' desert idea.
+1 on the map :!:
"A home without a beagle is just a house"