v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

whispers at the corner table

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: whispers in the corner table

Post by Sarumar »

I hear some whispers.... even Iqhan masters are afraid of this young talent...level 1, very impressive indeed
Need to go now.... Because of my (latest) silly bet, only Giant hammer in Iqhancave...I was forced to use over 400 bonemeals in very short period of time. Now I feel terrible, weak an d somehow half dead... I need to find something to dring * stare at the wall * or some fresh brainn..
Last edited by Sarumar on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

*Walks up to the table and takes a seat next to Sarumar and Nyktos. I take a swig out of my wine bottle every once and a wile as i say* It's been quite in here all day today... too quite if you ask me. I heard a rumor that DirtyDingo has been saying that i locked him up in a closet and stole his less than moral lady type friend but alas he is mistaken. The "six pack of blackwater brews" that he speaks of never really happened. What happened was that he showed up and took my 6 bottles of Absenth Concentrate and drank them by mistake. So what he thought was me was oviously an illusion made by the vast amounts of Absenth that he had consumed that night. I even saw him at one point in the night speaking with an empty chair about some nonsence that only the hatter would get in that strange story about a girl who fell down the rabbithole (i love that story). That beautiful lady he said he had came with was just a figment of his imagination, i even asked the bartender about Dingo's location the next day when no one knew where he had wondered off to in his less than sober state.

My good name has oviously been soiled in vain by DirtyDingo and all i want now is to clear my name of this bologna.

Ps: and "the most beautiful young lass anyone had laid eyes on" is actually my long term girlfriend.
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

im wondeing...
was the poison gland i got for Gruil,
the source of the poison used to taint the well??
:twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Hey, Nyktos and Pyrizzle next round is on me.

Pyrizzle, as far I can recolled Party in Prim was awesome one. I think DirtyDingo just drinks couple too much (just like me). Dont worry Your name is glorious, IMO no harm done. But perhaps there are reason for duel or competition...

Nyktos, *whispering* I like to learn more about poisons... how to use ....
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

you know, that sounds great... really.
this Lv.1 boy has been taking quite a thrashing...

at the claws of the White Wryms of Blackwater - no less!
a drink would really warm him up :lol:

actually, i overheard Brother Buceth say something about Norweed...
or Nalroot or something of that nature...
sounded organic, but not venomous...

*mumbles on*

he was speaking rather softly to his shady visitor,
so it was difficult to make out...

*his voice trails off*
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
lady black
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by lady black »

In general, snake venoms are not poisonous when swallowed, unless there are sores or ulcers in the mouth, esophagus, or stomach which allow absorption into the blood stream; and the poison from one gland would probably not be enough to poison the entire village when diluted by a well's contents of water even if it did produce symptoms when taken orally. You do not need to feel guilty about supplying the poison gland. It is more likely to be some strain of bacteria that is producing an actual illness, which I hope will be weak enough that there will be no more deaths. The first people to drink from the well probably got the biggest dose, got sick first and most severely, and therefore were the ones who died. We can all hope that there will be no more deaths, just recoveries.
LVL 108; XP 23,138,749; Gold 1,827,209; 4/23/12
HP 130; AP 4/12; AC 328; AD 55-66; CC 9; CM 0; BC 127; DR 2
RoLS 4; RoL 2; ElyR 4; ChaR 11; GoLF 4; ShaF 4
S Rgn, SP: 1:CE,Ev,SM,EB,PB; 2:WA,HH,Cl,BS,MC,BC,CS,QL,IF,Rgn,MF
Hinata
android_version: 2.2

Post by Hinata »

Wow landy black that kinda scary there... But I think your on to something.... ;) You might want to sugarcoat it a little bit you know we don't want to scare the little lvl 1 boy lol (with love nyktos) :D
Lvl: 34 | HP: 81
XP: 711,472| Gold: 79,103

AP: 12 | AP$: 3 | AC: 186% | AD: 19-23
BC: 45% | DR: 1 | CC: 44% | CM: 3.75

RoLS: 1 | Rocks: 357 | Magic Finder: 2
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

lady black wrote:In general, snake venoms are not poisonous when swallowed, unless there are sores or ulcers in the mouth, esophagus, or stomach which allow absorption into the blood stream; and the poison from one gland would probably not be enough to poison the entire village when diluted by a well's contents of water even if it did produce symptoms when taken orally. You do not need to feel guilty about supplying the poison gland. It is more likely to be some strain of bacteria that is producing an actual illness, which I hope will be weak enough that there will be no more deaths. The first people to drink from the well probably got the biggest dose, got sick first and most severely, and therefore were the ones who died. We can all hope that there will be no more deaths, just recoveries.
Very smart! +1

Hinata: he has faced the monsters of Blackwater and lived to tell the tale, surely a lil poison cant scare him. ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hinata

Post by Hinata »

Yeah your right Pyrizzle. I guess its the mom in me coming out...lol :D sorry :(
Lvl: 34 | HP: 81
XP: 711,472| Gold: 79,103

AP: 12 | AP$: 3 | AC: 186% | AD: 19-23
BC: 45% | DR: 1 | CC: 44% | CM: 3.75

RoLS: 1 | Rocks: 357 | Magic Finder: 2
Stickboy

Post by Stickboy »

I was hiding in the shadows of a cave the other day from this guy in a red and black robe. He was upset about his brother's death and sharing with another guy in a black robe about someone stealing his brother's ring last weekend after slaying him in cold blood. I think he was more upset about losing his inheritance than he was about losing his brother. I only grinned as I looked down at the glimmering ring on my right hand, feeling slightly better than I had a moment ago. He recalled a story that his grandfather told him and his brother when they wore much shorter robes about an even GREATER ring; although he has all but written it off as nothing but legend, he wonders of the existence of such a ring and the power it must wield.

I may have to go seek that ring someday…
Stickboy | Lvl:92 | XP:14,044,412
HP:236 | AP:3(12) | AC:305% | AD:42-49 | CC:70% | CM:3.75 | BC:138%
MC:4 | BC:1 | CS:2 | QL:1 | Clv:2 | IF:3 | Reg:2 | MF:2 | CE: 2
RoLS:2 | RoL:1 | ELyR: 1 | Char: 5 | Golf: 1 | ShaF: 1 |

Ranidaphobe