Say hello to your new moderator team leader....

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Mino
VIP
Posts: 1269
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:24 pm
android_version: 4.4

Re: Say hello to your new moderator team leader....

Post by Mino » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Congrats Nyktos! And the new orange color looks pretty cool.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

IF 1, Reg 1, CE 1, Ev 3, Clv 2, MC 3 QL 25, MF 2

7/9/14

User avatar
Pyrizzle
Posts: 6436
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am
android_version: 6.0
Location: Fire Nation HQ

Re: Say hello to your new moderator team leader....

Post by Pyrizzle » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 am

Mino wrote:Congrats Nyktos! And the new orange color looks pretty cool.
~Green is FTW~

:lol:

:-P
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User avatar
Antison
VIP
Posts: 2904
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:33 pm
android_version: 7.1
Location: It's a beagle's world. We're just living in it.

Re: Say hello to your new moderator team leader....

Post by Antison » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Pyrizzle wrote:
Mino wrote:Congrats Nyktos! And the new orange color looks pretty cool.
~Green is FTW~

:lol:

:-P
"FTW" :?: :?:

Code: Select all

Lv  AP   HP  AC  AD    BC DR CHS CM ECC
134 3/12 215 285 65-75 201 9
58  4/14 131 241 30-43 186 3
52  3/12 150 261 33-42 81  4 59  3.0 29
52  4/12 163 334 30-47 77  3
49  3/12 99  347 40-46 171 1
49  6/12 131 263 35-80 107 3
48  2/12 121 267 34-43 103 5

duallifes
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 11:32 am
android_version: 4.0

Re: Say hello to your new moderator team leader....

Post by duallifes » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:13 pm

tek wrote:
Pyrizzle wrote:
Mino wrote:Congrats Nyktos! And the new orange color looks pretty cool.
~Green is FTW~

:lol:

:-P
"FTW" :?: :?:
For the way?
I think it is like "the way to go"
"Sleeping by the side of night, holding your hands tight, dreamind of a dream made me so blind. You are just an illusion, you cant be real. Still I gave my heart for you to steal."

mdmedlin
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 5:52 am
android_version: 2.1

Re: Say hello to your new moderator team leader....

Post by mdmedlin » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:22 pm

For the win
Level 39 Exp: 1093259 HP: 111 AC: 189% AD: 22-29 AP: 6 CC: 10% CM:2 BC 54% DR: 0 SR:2543 RoLS: 1

frog killer

Sarumar
VIP
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm
android_version: 4.1
Location: www.hel.fi

Re: Say hello to your new moderator team leader....

Post by Sarumar » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Freen team rocks ;)

-- hilarious typos, again ;)

Green team rules
Last edited by Sarumar on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1

User avatar
lady black
Posts: 563
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:18 pm
android_version: 2.2
Location: Chicago area, Illinois, USA

Re: Say hello to your new moderator team leader....

Post by lady black » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:27 am

Congrats, nyktos! I'm sure you'll do a fine job. Just what does a lead moderator do, as opposed to a non-lead moderator?
LVL 108; XP 23,138,749; Gold 1,827,209; 4/23/12
HP 130; AP 4/12; AC 328; AD 55-66; CC 9; CM 0; BC 127; DR 2
RoLS 4; RoL 2; ElyR 4; ChaR 11; GoLF 4; ShaF 4
S Rgn, SP: 1:CE,Ev,SM,EB,PB; 2:WA,HH,Cl,BS,MC,BC,CS,QL,IF,Rgn,MF

ctnbeh13
VIP
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:43 pm
android_version: 6.0

Re: Say hello to your new moderator team leader....

Post by ctnbeh13 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:42 pm

As the Andor's Trail Project has been successfully growing, the refinement of the chain of command, so to speak, is what you're starting to see more of. First you have Administrators, Lead Moderator, and then Global moderators. The position has additional responsibilities, as well as privileges and rewards. The Legend at the bottom of the screen on the Board index page has these positions listed in order of position creation (at the time of this writing).

It's pretty much covered in the topic of "Say hello to your new moderator team leader....". If specific details are what you seek, they are not for me to reveal. :)
One of even fewer...

User avatar
Pyrizzle
Posts: 6436
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am
android_version: 6.0
Location: Fire Nation HQ

Re: Say hello to your new moderator team leader....

Post by Pyrizzle » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:44 am

Sarumar wrote:Freen team rocks ;)
GREEN TEAM RULES! :lol:
ctnbeh13 wrote:As the Andor's Trail Project has been successfully growing, the refinement of the chain of command, so to speak, is what you're starting to see more of. First you have Administrators, Lead Moderator, and then Global moderators. The position has additional responsibilities, as well as privileges and rewards. The Legend at the bottom of the screen on the Board index page has these positions listed in order of position creation (at the time of this writing).

It's pretty much covered in the topic of "Say hello to your new moderator team leader....". If specific details are what you seek, they are not for me to reveal. :)
excellent post sir
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User avatar
last_pawn
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:04 am
android_version: 4.0
Location: Dulien Road

Re: Say hello to your new moderator team leader....

Post by last_pawn » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:15 am

Well deserved pal, well done keep up the good work.
Commander of the Archer's of the Frog

Level: 50, Gold: 65269 WA 1 D 1 BS 1 CS 2 QL 1 IF 3 R 2 MF 1
Level: 25, Gold: 7940 QL 2 IF 2 MF 2

RoLS: 1, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0. Combined!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest