v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

The Age Old Question:

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.

Who would win?

1) Pirate
21%
2) Ninja
75%
3) Tied/even
4%

Total votes: 24

dondy
android_version: 2.2

Re: The Age Old Question:

Post by dondy »

Spies are tools trained mainly for gathering intel and sabotage. Pillagers however, face violent resistance all the time due to the nature their work. A pirate therefore must have more experience in combat than a ninja and more likely to win. I'd go with pirates.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

dondy wrote:Spies are tools trained mainly for gathering intel and sabotage. Pillagers however, face violent resistance all the time due to the nature their work. A pirate therefore must have more experience in combat than a ninja and more likely to win. I'd go with pirates.
+1 Arrrrrr!

+ welcome to the forums (if i have not said it already) :mrgreen:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flaming
android_version: 8.0

Post by Flaming »

Ninja because of shurikens.

Hands down win. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0