Andor's Trail Lore - Tell your tale (In Character)

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Argon of Peristalsis
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Andor's Trail Lore - Tell your tale (In Character)

Post by Argon of Peristalsis »

Day 432

Dear Diary,

Is this another day? I don't know... they all flow together as if one.

The imps await. I don't have much time to write; I have only three minutes, and then I go back down. I have decided to keep the vial of purifying spirit. I have a feeling that clown up the mountain is going to stiff me. If he wants to wreck the Kazaul shrine, he can come down here and do it himself. He should be grateful I killed off the Kazaul guardian for him. That thing dropped a giant axe when it died. It's too heavy for me to wield quickly; give me a quickstrike dagger any day. Is anybody going to buy it? There must be some fool who'll pay good money for this monstrosity.

Time's up. More imps to kill. These small rocks are getting heavy. Why am I keeping them, anyway? I'm such a hoarder.

Later,

Argon
Actually, I don't fight any more. I let the gods handle it. They love fighting. I get them to fight each other and leave us in peace. It's bad enough when humans start trouble.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Thank goodness for bags of holding. =)

Great lil story Argon, i feel like i have been in those shoes a few thousand times. :lol:

The Shadow of the Slayer is my favorite non-sword/dagger weapon in the game ;) I spent many hours... days... weeks... years.... (who knows really?) On top of Blackwater Mountain grinding with that mighty axe before the Crossroads Guardhouse, Loneford, and Remgard were added in. I swear the White Wyrms run from me whenever i venture back up to the top.... like they can smell the blood of their fallen comrades and know their fate if they attempt to attack.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

Post by Wyrmspawn »

I heard, recently, from the storyteller that not all of the heroes are dead yet... And that there might be three of them left. The Undefeated One, and two others. I have set out to venture after the Undefeated One to learn from him. Surely, he will hold secrets to great power. And if he does not give me those secrets, I shall take his title, "Undefeated One", from him. No one remains undefeated. No one, that is, but me. I'm coming for you, Undefeated One. And you had best watch out.

The second section of the quest is in progress... Just got to write about 20000 lines of dialouge, but I assure you, it will be epic if I ever finish it.
Hey guys, I'm back.
Xero
android_version: 2.2

Post by Xero »

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realize it's none left..
Naruseph
android_version: 2.2

Poisoned and bleeding

Post by Naruseph »

Wow haha I am somewhat new to the game (lvl 22) and I decided to take a break and venture out into the land. Here is an account of the series of unfortunate events that transpired.
I arrived in loneford not much worse for wear, and decided to follow the coastline east. Nothing to fear, I told myself, for my relentless grinding had yielded many potions and pounds of meat. I continued along the coast, slaying the occasional frog. I eventually reached a bridge where I met something new! Eagerly, I attacked and killed the Izthiel.

Pressing onward I came to more bridges. The bridge headed west seemed dangerous, so foolhardily I continued my journey in that direction. After some time I crossed another bridge and came to a field of venomous frogs and some colorful Izthiels. I struck several of both down before noticing my festering wounds. I had been poisoned and I was bleeding all over the place! So, chugging potions and stuffing my face with meat, I ran wee wee wee all the way home.

Im gonna go back to the gargoyle caves now, tyvm. :)
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

[moved post]

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

Thystonius

Post by Thystonius »

Indeed, collecting the stories of Wyrmspawn, would be one awesome version of Andor's Trail. Any comic drawing experience among our forums? That would be awesome I'd reckon :-)
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Sun May 05, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please use family friendly language. Thank you
Lvl 74|XP 7,280,442|€ 364,324|2013.08.27
HP 229|AC 238%|AD 46-55|AP 3|ECC 25%|CM 3.0|BC 140%|DR 10|SR
RoLS 2|ElyR 1|RoL 0|ChaR 0|GoLF 1|ShaF 1|SRoV 0|VSH 0|WMC 0|GoW 0
WA 1|HH 1|Clv 1|BS 5|CS 2|CE 1|IF 5|Reg 1|DPS 1|DP 1|SP 2|LAP 1
sorrow

the hunt for rols

Post by sorrow »

Day 1: I arrive at the shadow cave eager to find the legendary ring of lesser shadow that I have read so much about. I enter the cave to find shadow gargoyles blocking my past... ATTACK!!!! Slash, stab killed. I fought my way through them to come across the shadow gargoyle trainer and masters. This must be the creatures Im looking for. U try to talk to them but all the seem to do is wanna try and kill me. Maybe tomorrow ill try again. There's been enough blood shed for one day and u grow tired of the endless fight.

Day 2: I wake up to an ambush. It would seem as if the trainers and masters don't want me to find there ring so they sicked there gargoyles on me. Hahaha silly trainers and masters, it will take more then some weak gargoyles to slay the mighty sorrow...

Day 3: slept all day tired1 from the endless fighting.

Day 4: back in the cave have killed hundreds of thousand of these creatures and still no rols I fear I may never find it.

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
Oet
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Oet »

I don't know what's causing me to feel all this hate, or is it hate? I just can't seem to stop. I have been running through this cave for a long time now, maybe too long. I need to relax. This is driving me insane. Countless piles of corpses. Hirathil corpses. I must have killed over a couple of thousands now, and I feel the urge to kill more. I feel stronger then ever before, and it continues. I'm obsessed.
*Climbs down the narrow opening in the ground, reaching the floor, brushing the worst parts of dust and blood of my two Steel Swords...*
- FOR FEYGARD!!!
Oet:
Lvl:80|XP:9214538|AP:3|HP:291|AC:351%|AD:51-68|CHS:20|CM:0|BC:135%|DR:1
WA:1|HH:1|Do:1|CS:2|CL:1|QL:3|CE:1|IF:6|Reg:1|WP:1S:1|AP:L:1|FS:DW:2|S:DW:1
RoLS:2|ELYR:1

Last updated 22/01-14
PK17
android_version: 4.0

Post by PK17 »

SUPER SPOILER WARNING: ALERT! ALERT!

Day 129, I have discovered the sewer systems running below Nor City have been overrun by some foul smelling beasts. I went in to get a glimpse of the problem and was stunned to find nothing but scartches on the walls and piles of bones of the ground. The further into the sewers I travelled, the worse the stench became. It became so foul that I was forced to plug my nostrils with some small rocks. Deeper I went, at the command of my leige, to eliminate any infestation. I reached the end of the sewers, standing before a large rock walI. I could feel air flowing through cracks in the wall, YES, it must be a false wall. I smashed the wall until I could peer through. In a tiny room there sat a little girl no more than six, peeling raw meat from the bones of a large rat. The girl saw me and looked me straight in the eyes. Her eyes turned a pulsating radioactive green just before she let out an ear-pericing shriek. Just then she ran right through the wall like a bull, turned back at me and transformed into a.........
Shhhhhhhhhh.... really, just shhhh.
Take a stop by my game thread for some forum fun!!!

http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4577