v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

where would you live and why? if u lived in AT

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: where would you live and why? if u lived in AT

Post by ace »

Ian wrote:
ace wrote:if I would have to live in AT I will live in lodars hideout. coz thers no one to arrest,attack,or disturb you.super place to live. :mrgreen:
Lol, that's right. :) I got to create more of these peaceful places. Maybe the player can decide to buy a house one day?

But well where would I live? I've created maybe one third of the existing world and so I love every map and I simply don't know where I would find a place to settle down. I'm a wanderer who is always seeking for adventure.

you may acquire a teleport skill (though its not in game) and may discover newest things around in no time... :D
its adventure time.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
sorrow
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by sorrow »

We need to have a cemetery mansion that we can buy.... that's were I'd live

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
MushroomTeaGirl
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by MushroomTeaGirl »

This is really hard... Most towns aren't too interesting or have some major issues.
Remgard and Loneford seem quite nice and decently big, I'll go with Loneford because it's easier to travel to other places from there :)
Level: 60, HP: 155, AC: 293%, AD: 28-34, AP: 12, BC: 124%, DR: 1
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Lightweight Splintmail, Marrowtaint, DoSP, Remgard Shield, RoLS, Polished Ring of Backstabbing, Troublemaker's Gloves, Bar Brawler's Boots
Jason753
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Jason753 »

I would live in the cabin to the west of the foaming flask, good social place, close to a small town (vilegard), and right by the main road so I could potentially meet new people ... I'd have to fix it up, but I think it'd be worth it :)

If not there then perhaps the prison (on the way to primm) ... just have to remodel and you have a great sturdy 3 story place :)