v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Getting a new phone soon

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
fiernaq
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Getting a new phone soon

Post by fiernaq »

It does indeed :)

Thank you very much for that thorough write-up. At this point, I think it's safe to say that I would probably enjoy this phone and while battery life would still be a concern to me, it's also one that can be mitigated by carrying plenty of chargers which I already have to do for my current phone. The Nexus isn't that much larger than my current phone so I'm not terribly worried about that aspect. It's a bit longer (0.3in) but it's actually a hair narrower and a wee bit shallower and weighs about half a spec of dust less. Hopefully, when my current Sprint contract runs out next month I'll be able to switch over to Ting and pickup a Nexus 5 to go with it.

Comparison of my current phone to the Nexus 5:
http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compar ... /5537,8148
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013