v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

walking dead

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
darkbrotherhood
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

walking dead

Post by darkbrotherhood »

How many of you watch it? It is my favorite show and for those of you that missed it, it was a huge episode. And just for the people that aren't bothered by spoilers on tv shows here is what happened. WARNING!!!! It is a huge spoiler that even people who aren't bothered by spoilers may not like. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Beth gets shot in the head in the last few minutes of the episode.
12-06-14...lvl 44, exp 1519285, hp 81, ap 3, ac 223%, ad 36-41, crit 57x3, ecc 28%, bc 42, dr 1, weapon accuracy 2, hard hit 2, more critical 1, combat speed 2, one hand 2, dagger 3, shield proficiency 1, weapon and shield 1, dark blessing 1.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: walking dead

Post by rijackson741 »

A valiant attempt at starting a discussion in the rather deserted Tavern :)

For my part, I don't watch the show for two reasons:
1) By the time I figured out I would like to watch it, I was way behind (more than one season).
2) My wife has zero interest in watching anything to do with zombies, even a critically acclaimed series involving them.
The second reason has rather more to do with it than the first ;)

As for everyone else, I can't say, but this forum has a very international community. I don't know what the availability of the series is outside of the US, so many forum members may have no way to watch the series (or perhaps even know of it).
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Post by Zukero »

I had to wait until I was able to view it before I could complete my moderator job on that post :)
I love this show, I love the comic and I also loved the video game (the telltale one).
This is one of the only franchise to have such a quality in all touched media.
Season 4 of the show was a bit weak IMHO, saved by Rick's last sentence, but this fifth season is awesome so far.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Kokuma
android_version: 3.0

Post by Kokuma »

rijackson741 wrote:A valiant attempt at starting a discussion in the rather deserted Tavern :)
As for everyone else, I can't say, but this forum has a very international community. I don't know what the availability of the series is outside of the US, so many forum members may have no way to watch the series (or perhaps even know of it).
I'm a Korean, and yes, the television programs here DOES show Walking Dead, but since it's late at night, I don't really get to watch it..

and also your no.1 also applys for me
BadKarma
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by BadKarma »

Iv seen season one and it was great. My wife watchs with me so we are going on season two at some point. I just rent the seasons one at a time. In fact we just did a back watch of Sons of anarchy. Took a few days to catch up but that show is good. So anyway yes Walking Dead is epic!
Member 2666
"Only the dead are free"
Player: StaticX
darkbrotherhood
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by darkbrotherhood »

I didn't think anything about zombies that was longer than an hour and a half movie would be worth watching. To me a lot of the zombie movies aren't very good so I didn't think I would like it till my wife (she was my girlfriend then) got me to start watching it and from the first episode I saw early in season 3 I couldn't quit watching it. After the first 3 seasons were out on dvd and the 4th was available for like 40% off for preorder on dvd we got them. I will agree that the last season was a little boring but this season is making up for it. Futurama is another good show. I can't watch sons of anarchy. Peggy Bundy will always be Peggy Bundy and I just can't handle the acting. To be fair though I haven't tried to watch it since the first season so I can't comment on anything current.
12-06-14...lvl 44, exp 1519285, hp 81, ap 3, ac 223%, ad 36-41, crit 57x3, ecc 28%, bc 42, dr 1, weapon accuracy 2, hard hit 2, more critical 1, combat speed 2, one hand 2, dagger 3, shield proficiency 1, weapon and shield 1, dark blessing 1.