v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Hey guys... I need some bleep help... Like, soon...

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Melarec
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Hey guys... I need some bleep help... Like, soon...

Post by Melarec »

Doing a history assignment and I have a song that needs a slight bit of censorship...
Its the Woodstock version of Vietnam Song/Feel Like I'm Fixin' to Die by Country Joe and the Fish..

I lack the proper equipment to do it myself, so it would be much appreciated if you could help me out. :ugeek:
~Spoiler Contains Language That May be Offensive to Some~
Okay, so in about the middle of the song, Joe says "There's about 300,000 of you f*ckers out there..." Yeah, I can't have that in my presentation; the teacher already said no..
It would be nice if one of you here could take the F-word and just bleep it. A nice beeeep noise. What would be even better is if you completely replaced it with "people" instead of "f*ckers." He says "people" a few seconds before the f-word, so you could probably copypasta that bit and put it where the f-word is.. But only if you feel particularly helpful. :)
Nice if someone could help me soon! Thanks!
Song here: (Contains bad language, but that's why I'm here... Just a warning..)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6-iwVKiOPo

Thanks again!
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Re: Hey guys... I need some bleep help... Like, soon...

Post by Zukero »

Well I can't /won't do it for you, but the awesome, free, and open source Audacity is just the tool you need to edit audio.

Get it there: http://sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/

For the beep sample, Google for some free sounds. I know there are some free ones, and a beep is an easy one to find.
To be clear with copyright issues, add "Creative Commons " in your search term. It is the equivalent of open source licenses for artworks. All sprites in AT were released under some variation of this license.

Good luck.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Melarec
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: Hey guys... I need some bleep help... Like, soon...

Post by Melarec »

Hmm. Well, I ask because I am completely inept here... I don't know how to do it.

Could anyone else maybe help me?