v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

TV shows

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
mspowerplant
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: TV shows

Post by mspowerplant »

Lady Drager wrote:Kiwi is also a fruit.
So I'm having a hard time with my tv antenna because of the building I live in. I'm watching a lot of DVDs because of that. The plus side of that is I get to catch up on shows I missed the end of. Like Stargate SG-1, I'm up to season 8. When it was on tv the first time, I had seen the first 4 seasons, but then seasons 5 thru 8 I saw in bits and pieces, and I completely missed seasons 9 & 10.

P.S. still having a hard time keeping track of all the places and people I've spoken to in the test play. I'm sure I've spoken to certain people multiple times, and completely forgetting certain others.
Yep kiwi is also a fruit. (But I actually hate the taste :? )
That's pretty crappy the no antenna part that is. I've currently got two choices free to air TV or DVDs.
So I picked last ship season 1 on dvd.
Pretty good so far :D

Current build: LVL 80 EXP 9232014 HP253 GOLD 268714
AC 270% AD 48-52 BC 150%

And some other stuff lol
27/12/2013 :D
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

*off topic*
An interesting manga => "light vs shadow"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Finished all of the Clone Wars, now i have no idea how to get my Star Wars fix anymore.

Any other good shows that i should check out from the SW universe?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lady Drager
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by Lady Drager »

Star Wars Rebels. It takes place 5 years before Episode IV. So far we've seen several characters from the movies and Clone Wars, such as Senator Organa, Lando, Wedge, Maul, Vader, Tarkin and Leia. Best of all, it's still on the air.
Update coming soon Nina Lvl: 49 XP: 2209302 Base; HP: 79 AP: 10 AC: 75% Dam: 19 Def: 75%
WA1, HH1, BS1, QL1, IF1, Ev1, Rg1, FM1, MF1, DBoS1, DP1, LAP1, HAP1, FS:DW2, S:DW1
Equipped L&E Items: RoLS, SH, Mwt, DoSP, BotD