v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

TV shows

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Voom
VIP
android_version: 7.0

TV shows

Post by Voom »

LOL, y'all watched Gotham show recently?
Voom
Lady Drager
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: World of AT

Post by Lady Drager »

Have you seen my profile pic?
Update coming soon Nina Lvl: 49 XP: 2209302 Base; HP: 79 AP: 10 AC: 75% Dam: 19 Def: 75%
WA1, HH1, BS1, QL1, IF1, Ev1, Rg1, FM1, MF1, DBoS1, DP1, LAP1, HAP1, FS:DW2, S:DW1
Equipped L&E Items: RoLS, SH, Mwt, DoSP, BotD
Voom
VIP

Post by Voom »

Lady Drager wrote:Have you seen my profile pic?
Who's that, Gordon's ex?
Voom
Lady Drager

Post by Lady Drager »

Do you really not know who Harley Quinn is Voom? Or are you just tryin' to piss off my Puddin'?
Update coming soon Nina Lvl: 49 XP: 2209302 Base; HP: 79 AP: 10 AC: 75% Dam: 19 Def: 75%
WA1, HH1, BS1, QL1, IF1, Ev1, Rg1, FM1, MF1, DBoS1, DP1, LAP1, HAP1, FS:DW2, S:DW1
Voom
VIP

Post by Voom »

Oh yes, I know who Harley Quinn is. I haven't seen those episodes yet. Been busy with school and stuff. Gotham is a pretty darn good show. I kinda feel like it needs more batman in it. But he is too young and doesn't know how to fight too well yet.
Voom
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

you know, i wanted to hate it - i didn't like the premise & i'm sick of everything getting rehashed...

but i caught a few episodes of season 2 or 3(?) and it actually looked watchable. :shock:

i was surprised by the art style & impressed with the "feel" of the city. :)
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
twirlimp
VIP
android_version: 4.3

Post by twirlimp »

nyktos wrote:you know, i wanted to hate it - i didn't like the premise & i'm sick of everything getting rehashed...

but i caught a few episodes of season 2 or 3(?) and it actually looked watchable. :shock:

i was surprised by the art style & impressed with the "feel" of the city. :)
"rehashing" is one of the reasons I stopped watching series.

Arrow, Gotham, Flash, and I don't even know what more hero bs they're churning...

The last decent western series I watched was probably Legend of Korra and Rick & Morty (both animated) with the live-action Sherlock, Vikings, and Mr. Robot being second -- and even these last ones are meh (I watched Mr. Robot to enjoy the "realistic" 1337 h4ck3r action).

I'm starting to give up on finding good series.

Getting back on-topic for AT, I really hope we get more original influences like Norse or Far East elements instead of the usual Western mythos -- every single human being from all cultures has seen too much of it and would like something else.
ideas plox
Lady Drager

Post by Lady Drager »

Voom, Harley Quinn is not in Gotham. Nyktos, they do some shots in the style of the 1960's Batman series with Adam West, where the camera is angled. Which is really cool. And the stories are fantastic! We're hanging on the edge of our seats with most episodes. But the overall feel of the city comes from several factors two of which is that it's shot in NYC, with some Gotham-style decor added in via CG. Twirlimp, try Westworld. Imaginative, compelling and a unique storyline to boot. As for Norse influences, I'M YOUR GIRL!!! I've been studying Viking mythology for a while now because 1) I wanted to use some of it for a table-top RPG I'm working on. 2) I was researching a theory I had about god back in my 20's when I realized I can't wrap my head around the inconsistencies in the Roman-Catholic faith I was raised in.
Voom
VIP

Post by Voom »

Harley will soon be if it isn't. I've watched Viking, Mr. Robot, Continuum, etc.
There are some redo's I like. Lethal Weapon series is pretty good. I'm watching Fringe right now and it's blowing my mind. Very good acting and plot.
Voom
Lady Drager

Post by Lady Drager »

Yeah JJ Abrams is awesome!!! Harley shouldn't be in it. She had a "normal" life before she met her Puddin'! Life in Gotham has been anything but normal since Dr. Strange got busted and his 'experiments' got loose!

Ummm, sorry Voom, I have to say this [Nina turns her head to speak to someone else] Mr. Mod, can we get these TV posts moved to 'Embrace the Shadow' please? They don't belong here.