v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

To the west you cant make out...

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: To the west you cant make out...

Post by DarkSavant13 »

last_pawn wrote:I think resting is a great feature of the game and there should be more places you can do it. But a 100% hp recovery for sleeping in the woods is not right. Perhaps a % rating should be given to each rest area and you can recover up to a % of your max hp depending on the location and quality of the bed, ie 100% for an inn, 80% for a bed roll... Thoughts?
I sleep better in the woods or a forest than my bed at home. Of course, I'm strange... :twisted:
Meirerion

Post by Meirerion »

Pyrizzle wrote:My 2 cents:

If we made this bed available we would most likely end up with players who are stuck in that area (like BWM & Remgard). Anytime we place a bed in an area where you wouldn't be able to purchase potions/food we run the risk of having players get stuck which game ruin the game experiance for them.

:mrgreen: -Pyro
I'm stuck at BMW thanks to that bed near the top of the mountain... So.. Yeah, I totally agree with Pyro.
Btw, anyone has an idea to get out of this place? Being stuck without any food or potions isn't funny at all.
~May Elythara's wisdom light your path
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Meirerion wrote:
Pyrizzle wrote:My 2 cents:

If we made this bed available we would most likely end up with players who are stuck in that area (like BWM & Remgard). Anytime we place a bed in an area where you wouldn't be able to purchase potions/food we run the risk of having players get stuck which game ruin the game experiance for them.
:mrgreen: -Pyro
I'm stuck at BMW thanks to that bed near the top of the mountain... So.. Yeah, I totally agree with Pyro.
Btw, anyone has an idea to get out of this place? Being stuck without any food or potions isn't funny at all.
"...I have heard many sad stories about this one.. low level build going for the first time to Black Water Mountain, slept in a bed in a cabin and kept going forward...until I ran out of healing potions and food....DEAD I woke up in middle of nowhere, monsters are too strong, no healing items left...I died again and again... Stranded."

Authors:
-Visual designing and proofreading by Pyro
-Content- and text design by Saru

all rights reserved
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Tue May 21, 2013 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed it! :) Nothing really important.
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
DarkSavant13

Post by DarkSavant13 »

If you don't have any more potions you should know better than to NOT GO FORWARD. The bed on BWM has actually saved me. I ran out of potions and ran for the bed, saving along the way. Once I reached the bed I was healed and ran my way back down the rest of the mountain able to survive because of my extra health gained by resting.

It also saves me a few potions when heading for the top. The BWM bed is also useful if you want to level a bit because you can fight mobs near the cabin and run back to rest, quickly replenishing the mobs outside. It's sort of like a snake cave for those of a bit higher level. The more you level there the fewer potions you will need to get to the top. ;)

So, I definitely think a bed near Iquan would be worth it, and a money maker, too, considering what that guy will buy from you. :twisted:
Elyon

Post by Elyon »

Meirerion wrote:I'm stuck at BMW thanks to that bed near the top of the mountain... So.. Yeah, I totally agree with Pyro.
Meirerion, there's a journal on the floor in the BWM cabin. You should check it out. It's a great read, you won't be disappointed.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Elyon wrote:
Meirerion wrote:I'm stuck at BMW thanks to that bed near the top of the mountain... So.. Yeah, I totally agree with Pyro.
Meirerion, there's a journal on the floor in the BWM cabin. You should check it out. It's a great read, you won't be disappointed.
And a neat painting on the wall in the cabin. :mrgreen:

Sarumar: Idk why the last half of the quote will not let me put it back into bold. I'll keep fidgiting with it to see if i can fix it.

That is definitly one of my favorite posts from you so far.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Pyrizzle: There can be too many of [ ] or :shock: in single post... my singnature countain some 8-)
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Sarumar wrote:Pyrizzle: There can be too many of [ ] or in single post... my singnature countain some
Pyrizzle: There can be too many of [ ] or :shock: in single post... my singnature countain some 8-)
It's okay i figured it out. I just reformated it again. Not too hard. :mrgreen:

Thats still my favorite Sarumar quote.

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!