v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

I really would like to...

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Taiga
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

I really would like to...

Post by Taiga »

Hey there, i would like to know if theres a place in-game to buy bread in more than 5 per time! I have survived my game with the help of this things but i feel kinda annoying to be buying 5x5x5x5...etc...
Or is there any other food or something like that more...err...advisable?
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: I really would like to...

Post by Mino »

If you're getting it for healing, kill the small rabid dogs and weaker snakes for meat.

If you want to buy more than the max offered of an item without existing and re-entering conversation with the seller, just keep switching your phone between portrait and landscape, it resets the inventory.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
EnochKGT
android_version: 2.2

Post by EnochKGT »

i never bought any food or healing potions except for the bonemeal potions. but i didnt even buy those till i was almost to lvl 30. i would stock up on meat and run to a rest house to heal. save more money thaat way. running the snake cave for an hour is a great way to stock plenty of meat, which heal 12hp.
Funfood
android_version: 4.0

Post by Funfood »

So it is interesting to see the different strategies here - some only use grinded meat for healing, others sell it and buy bread because the healing/cost efficiency is better.
IMHO: If you need healing in-combat, bread is no good advice as long as your hitpoints are low-level, but if you can manage to use it between the fights, it's an effective way to save money in the first levels for buying some weapons.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Taiga wrote:Hey there, i would like to know if theres a place in-game to buy bread in more than 5 per time! I have survived my game with the help of this things but i feel kinda annoying to be buying 5x5x5x5...etc...
Or is there any other food or something like that more...err...advisable?
5 is the most available in any of the shops, but as Mino mentioned, if you swtch between portrait and landscape the shop screen resets w/o having to talk to the NPC again.

Bread is THE BEST for low level players, but you may want to invest in BMPs eventually.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------