Legendary RoWE?

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Laggh
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Legendary RoWE?

Post by Laggh »

I'm grinding for a Legendary RoWE (ring of wife evasion). She keeps re-spawning! I have already collected 216 polished frowns and 343 sharpened nasty looks. Any suggestions?
Last edited by nyktos on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thread Relocated
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: Legendary RoWE?

Post by Sarumar »

... I cannot laugh... even this is the best topic for a while... My frend I know what you mean.... I found my inner peace by using following trick (yes i know it is cheating, but i really dont care because it works);

Forbidden for any person who are not experinced a long relationship...
Buy a gift certificate to a spa and pampering treatment for two persons. Make sure that the place is so far away that it is needed to stay overnight. Couple of days before the trip you become ill.... you're sorry and you say something like "darling I cannot cancel this trip... Im too sick to travel " and you suggest that your wife would go there without you and with some of her girlfriend instead... Middle of the trip call and paladice that you cannot chare this trip with her and ask afe you enjouyed it.. then tell that your best fried have asked you to meet you and some of the old frieds in near future .... "i miss those guys and it will be fun to meet after long time.. is it ok, if I partisipate in boy's weekend somewhefe in future" ...
can you follow my thoughts :-)
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

HAHAHA +1 for both you guys. You are cracking me up! :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laggh

Post by Laggh »

Sarumar, Thanks for the tip! You are devious indeed... Problem is that your method involves $$$. I am current employing the cheap route by rubbing her feet until she goes to sleep, then I get to play AT until I fall asleep.... Thank goodness the game time stops when my hero gets attacked (unlike Diablo) when I doze off...
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Laggh wrote:Sarumar, Thanks for the tip! You are devious indeed... Problem is that your method involves $$$. I am current employing the cheap route by rubbing her feet until she goes to sleep, then I get to play AT until I fall asleep.... Thank goodness the game time stops when my hero gets attacked (unlike Diablo) when I doze off...
I use backrubs to lure my lil lady to sleep... then i have peace and quiet to play my game. :lol:

Laggh

Post by Laggh »

Yeah, backrubs work too :) I enjoy AT enough to do just about anything in order to get some free time!
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Laggh wrote:Yeah, backrubs work too :) I enjoy AT enough to do just about anything in order to get some free time!
What would you do for a Klondike bar? :lol: