v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

ok so i have faught my way to lvl 88

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
pjhousE45
android_version: 3.0

ok so i have faught my way to lvl 88

Post by pjhousE45 »

Hello.
First time ever on a forum. Love AT and am so anxious for Nor City to be completed.
Have said that i need a nice person to nicely tell me if I am /finally posting on the right place and get me to a point that I can post and get/give advice. Once I know where to post and so forth then I know i will be on my way. So thanks.
Now to the game. I know I have to send in my stats but seriously don't know how other than to write it down, put it in word, copy/paste etc etc. There has got to be something I am missing. (I have had no computer classes but 1000's of gaming experience in the last few years. I am, well, older than most of you I am sure.)e. Yeah I used the old age card but I still believe people are good fit the most part. I like rule: no rudeness. What little coding I knew I have forgotten so that's not my interest. I just would like to get or give suggestionions to or from others who are at or near the samlveas m

-------

I ran out of room.
So to show i can take a hint I will make this short. If there are any kind souls out there that is willing to help me get involved(even if its to read others ideas) please help.

Thank you.
Yoshie aka pjhouse

--------

:?: OK so I found out a way to send my stats good old word.
Anyway all i need to know to complete that mission is what are RoLS and SR?
Thanks for any info you can provide. 8-)
Last edited by Zukero on Mon May 19, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post and double topic combined
hello
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: ok so i have faught my way to lvl 88

Post by rijackson741 »

pjhousE45 wrote:First time ever on a forum.
OK. You get a lot of leeway for that ;)

Some basic rules:
Don't double post. I.e. don't create a new post until someone else has posted in the thread, just edit your original post. This is not a universal rule on all forums (and I personally don't think it's necessarily a good one), but it is a rule on this forum
Don't start two threads on the same topic. This is a universal rule.
Post in the appropriate forum.

The above are why Zukero combined your three posts and moved them to "Game Related Questions".
pjhousE45 wrote:I know I have to send in my stats but seriously don't know how other than to write it down, put it in word, copy/paste etc etc. There has got to be something I am missing.
You don't have to. If you want to, there is no automatic way to create a signature from your stats though. so you are not missing anything. If you want to do that, the easiest thing to do is copy a signature form someone else, and edit it. A guide to signatures can be found here: http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3909
pjhousE45 wrote:I like rule: no rudeness.
On this forum, that is the rule.
pjhousE45 wrote:Anyway all i need to know to complete that mission is what are RoLS and SR?
Ring of Lesser Shadow, and Shadow Regeneration. The RoLS is a legendary item that is not so easy to get. SR (which restores HP) is a property of the ring. You can find more on legendary items here: http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=703
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1