Andors Trail is a game of patience

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
hokuto
android_version: 2.0

Andors Trail is a game of patience

Post by hokuto »

The subject is self-explain

Whenever you frequently die in an area, mostly it is caused by your impatience of levelling in previous region. You keep opening new map and you're having a bad time over there.

I confuse why the players keep hoping oskar raise drop ratio of legendary/rare item. 0,01% is fine.

If you have played games like diablo 2, you will learn all the patience you need to collect a set of item. It's way more bigger than the patience you need to get a rare/legendary item in andors trail.

andors trail provide no level cap nor any experience penalty. Basically, as long as you kill monster your level progresses and make you stronger. Yes, to certain level you may notice that you level at mush slower rate. What's the big deal, just enjoy each kill you make and notice how stronger you are than when you at lower level.

I even aim to level my character to level 250+ in this game. So i can get all the skill at one character.

Edit:
Oh yeah, forgot to add

To Oskar :
If you intend to add any legendary item, please make their attribute is somehow not accessible from stat or from skill. I mean an attribute that is not a damage resistant, corpse eater, etc. But something more unique. Something like a skill that a player can only gain from an item. Would be best if a character can only wear one legendary item. Or maybe one legendary item can be worn every 40 level (a level 80 character can wear two legendary item)
Last edited by Zukero on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No double posting please
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Andors Trail is a game of patience

Post by ace »

first of all welcome! and patience is nice to have when you have a lot of time. and we all are playing AT but just don't want to grind all the time. you must have noticed that you can clear the current game at only level 40+ without having any L+E items. so these items are the subject to interest to players untill a new version of the game is released.
happy hunting.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
Bain
android_version: 3.0

Post by Bain »

Fresh out of patience with game. Buggy enough to make call to an exterminator. Good luck guys, I'm on to other games with an actual chance of completing.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

The current version has been out for a while, and no significant bugs have been reported. Are you sure you are running the official version? One problem with AT being open source is that there have been several rip-offs, often ad-filled and often buggy. If you are running the official version and have found suspected bugs then posting those suspected bugs would be appreciated. Then someone can either explain why they are not bugs, or they can be fixed.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1