v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Not bugs but typos...

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Re: Not bugs but typos...

Post by Zukero »

Nut wrote:When there are greater changes, how will the translation tool react? Is it possible to have set a revision flag or something like that?
That's a good question indeed.
By default, it will create new dialogues with no translation, even for the slightest change in English. I'll try to make it so that it reuse the previous translations whatever the changes. That's the most conservative approach that I can think of.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Nut

Post by Nut »

Zukero wrote:
Nut wrote:When there are greater changes, how will the translation tool react? Is it possible to have set a revision flag or something like that?
That's a good question indeed.
By default, it will create new dialogues with no translation, even for the slightest change in English. I'll try to make it so that it reuse the previous translations whatever the changes. That's the most conservative approach that I can think of.
That would be great!
And if possible set the flag "needs review.", then it will be shown in weblate at "Strings marked for review"
Nut
Zukero
Lead Developer

Post by Zukero »

I'll try, but IDK how to do it programmatically. In the worst case, I'll compile a list.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Nut

Post by Nut »

of course a list is totally ok, I don't expect that many changes.Don't waste too much time & effort in an automatic Interface
Nut