v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

The New Msp Fitness thread

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
mspowerplant
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

The New Msp Fitness thread

Post by mspowerplant »

I'm back with a brand new thread. :D
For the newbies a short introduction My name is Msp I own a few gyms competed until recently in women's bodybuilding and gathered myself a reputation over the last 15 years as a dietary and weightloss problem solver.
If you are looking for any advice,motivation or support for any fitness needs (from complete diets to routine's) this is the place for it.
Come on in and grab a bench
Ask anything you feel like.
Man its good to be back Woot!!

Current build: LVL 80 EXP 9232014 HP253 GOLD 268714
AC 270% AD 48-52 BC 150%

And some other stuff lol
27/12/2013 :D
Capeditiea
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: The New Msp Fitness thread

Post by Capeditiea »

:O you're a fitness geek? :P

your interesting level has gone up with me. :3

but yeah, there are three detrimental things about me that prevents me from going out.
1. anxiety
2. tranny
3. lazy

though i want to go out and such and get fit. though the above three kinda hinders me. XD

any pointers on how to motivate my self to start doing it... (most obvious things i have tried.)
i don't use the above as excuses, they just kinda hinder me from making it a habit. because exercize is not only good for the body, but also the potential risk of there being a zombie horde coming my way. :3
Player Name: ESC LVL: 47 (ChillIin' with Kayla, awaiting next update.)
Player Name: E LVL: 28 (The Fated No IF Build)
i am spoiler happy now that i have figured it out. :3
:D
mspowerplant

Post by mspowerplant »

Capeditiea wrote::O you're a fitness geek? :P

your interesting level has gone up with me. :3

but yeah, there are three detrimental things about me that prevents me from going out.
1. anxiety
2. tranny
3. lazy

though i want to go out and such and get fit. though the above three kinda hinders me. XD

any pointers on how to motivate my self to start doing it... (most obvious things i have tried.)
i don't use the above as excuses, they just kinda hinder me from making it a habit. because exercize is not only good for the body, but also the potential risk of there being a zombie horde coming my way. :3
Yep a fitness geek! :D
1 anxiety is a big factor with a lot of people. Don't worry I have my own moments. Standing up on a stage in a room packed full of people that are currently judging every single part of your body and each move you make will do that :lol:
And I'm the most unco person you will ever meet :D
Try starting with casual walks join a walking group great way to meet a fitness buddie. Or join a group fitness class ( yes I know they mainly contain old biddies but they can be fun and everyone is to focus on their own work out to notice yours.)
2 tranny m to f? F to m? Post op? Pre op? Hormone therapy? There's a lot of support groups around now days. Another good place to find a fitness buddie :D
3 lazy. Make it so your only lazy 23hours a day use that 1hour to better yourself. Fitness can be a up lifting thing it helps a lot of people deal with anxieties and depression.
Start with doing some simple body weight work outs at home if its easier and slowly introduced yourself into the gym scene with classes or quieter times of the day. 24 hour gyms are a common thing and pick a time when its quite until you get the feel of the equipment.

Have fun that's what it all about

AC 270% AD 48-52 BC 150%

And some other stuff lol
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by ace »

mspowerplant wrote: 3 lazy. Make it so your only lazy 23hours a day use that 1hour to better yourself.
This one line gives me the real motivation. Thanks. :D
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
mspowerplant

Post by mspowerplant »

ace wrote:
mspowerplant wrote: 3 lazy. Make it so your only lazy 23hours a day use that 1hour to better yourself.
This one line gives me the real motivation. Thanks. :D
Your very welcome ace :D

AC 270% AD 48-52 BC 150%

And some other stuff lol
Firefly84
android_version: 8.0

Post by Firefly84 »

Let's hope, you are as good as cheerleading yourself.
I still am fighting with myself after nearly dying to pulmonary embolism half a year ago.
Just can cope with the most basic everyday life.
Each time I try to push my limits I ended up coughing due to asthma or with slight fever.
I am hoping for a rehabilitation at the sea... :)
Firefly
Lvl: 114, PV: 497, FQ: 63
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 2, HoF: 0, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 4, SRoV: 6, VSH: 3, WMC: 1, GoW: 1, BD: 1
DP: 0, X: 0, M: 1, BoGt: 1, SotA: 0, RofLS: 1
HP: 505, AC: 262, AD: 89-105, AP: 4 each, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 156, DR: 4
Capeditiea

Post by Capeditiea »

mspowerplant wrote: 1 anxiety is a big factor with a lot of people. Don't worry I have my own moments. Standing up on a stage in a room packed full of people that are currently judging every single part of your body and each move you make will do that :lol:
And I'm the most unco person you will ever meet :D
Try starting with casual walks join a walking group great way to meet a fitness buddie. Or join a group fitness class ( yes I know they mainly contain old biddies but they can be fun and everyone is to focus on their own work out to notice yours.)
2 tranny m to f? F to m? Post op? Pre op? Hormone therapy? There's a lot of support groups around now days. Another good place to find a fitness buddie :D
3 lazy. Make it so your only lazy 23hours a day use that 1hour to better yourself. Fitness can be a up lifting thing it helps a lot of people deal with anxieties and depression.
Start with doing some simple body weight work outs at home if its easier and slowly introduced yourself into the gym scene with classes or quieter times of the day. 24 hour gyms are a common thing and pick a time when its quite until you get the feel of the equipment.

Have fun that's what it all about
1. my mom and her friend go on walks fairly often when weather permits. I can start doing so.

2. MtF pre-op, though i plan to stay this way since it is so expensive.

3. XD that is the hard part, since my schedule is random. But, if i can get motivated enough to start walking with my mom. (which pairs with anxiety since my anxiety peaks when i am in the neighborhood.) but this isn't that kind of lazy, my main thing is if there isn't a point b, i feel it is kinda pointless. though there is a place i do like to go and relax, (which has been years since i walked there.) :3 but i also like walking at night, (which all the cops know me, lol so they also know i go into the park after hours. and that i have a knife just incase, for protection.) though i might start doing that when weather gets nicer... (in a month or two.)

i also went on marathon walks, which the bike trail where that same spot happens to be, spans 26kilometers. to it's end... only trouble is the walking 28km back home. XD

Now, onto the food plan.
i am a psuedo-health nut. :3 meaning i will eat some unhealthy foods if that is all there is to eat... even though it is kinda different tasting from before i started eating more healthy.
a lot of black beans, water, various vegitables, soy milk, and a yerba mate, or something new to try for a treat. I LOVE IZZE! :D my favourite drink, beyond soy milk.
but, my choices are quite slim since the local grocery srore has a section devoted to healthnuts. Amy's food is tasty. :3 tumeric has made it's way into my plan.

but my selection on fresh fruit is limited, because no front teeth... lol imagine completely forgetting you have no front teeth and biting an apple. :O it scared me. lol

anyways my question is, i am aiming for a daily regimon to start making my life more schedule.
so far i am in a strange one, (only been doing this for two weeks since i had a deadly caffiene withdrawl.)

i will go from the day go to the store...
Day .5
Southwestern Burrito.
Day One
Breakfast - a bowl of Mom's Best Cerial, with soy milk.
Lunch - Black Bean Burrito, with either Tejava iced tead (unsweetened)
Dinner - Green Curry - no drink till later, when i have a snack. which is usually clifs (of some flavour.) which is when i have an izze.
Day Two
(repeat breakfast)
Lunch - cheese enchiladas...
dinner - nothing (because i ran out)
repeat

Days three till next time... evil food that wants to kill me and take over and start stabbing me with the utensil i use.

XD i need help on finishing the week.
mspowerplant

Post by mspowerplant »

Firefly84 wrote:Let's hope, you are as good as cheerleading yourself.
I still am fighting with myself after nearly dying to pulmonary embolism half a year ago.
Just can cope with the most basic everyday life.
Each time I try to push my limits I ended up coughing due to asthma or with slight fever.
I am hoping for a rehabilitation at the sea... :)
I've got a great set of lungs on me for cheerleading
although I've been told often that I look like I'm having a fit when I dance :lol:
My accident just goes with the territory. Unsafe equipment is the biggest factor in gym injuries.

I'm sorry to hear that the after effects can sometimes be just as bad as the illness.
I'm assuming they have give you meds for your asthma?
You can also add in things like ginger tea to help the meds along good for fevers to.
Figs supposedly help to have no idea how to use them tho.
Hopefully you start to feel better soon :D

AC 270% AD 48-52 BC 150%

And some other stuff lol
mspowerplant

Post by mspowerplant »

Capeditiea wrote:
1. my mom and her friend go on walks fairly often when weather permits. I can start doing so.

2. MtF pre-op, though i plan to stay this way since it is so expensive.

3. XD that is the hard part, since my schedule is random. But, if i can get motivated enough to start walking with my mom. (which pairs with anxiety since my anxiety peaks when i am in the neighborhood.) but this isn't that kind of lazy, my main thing is if there isn't a point b, i feel it is kinda pointless. though there is a place i do like to go and relax, (which has been years since i walked there.) :3 but i also like walking at night, (which all the cops know me, lol so they also know i go into the park after hours. and that i have a knife just incase, for protection.) though i might start doing that when weather gets nicer... (in a month or two.)

i also went on marathon walks, which the bike trail where that same spot happens to be, spans 26kilometers. to it's end... only trouble is the walking 28km back home. XD

Now, onto the food plan.
i am a psuedo-health nut. :3 meaning i will eat some unhealthy foods if that is all there is to eat... even though it is kinda different tasting from before i started eating more healthy.
a lot of black beans, water, various vegitables, soy milk, and a yerba mate, or something new to try for a treat. I LOVE IZZE! :D my favourite drink, beyond soy milk.
but, my choices are quite slim since the local grocery srore has a section devoted to healthnuts. Amy's food is tasty. :3 tumeric has made it's way into my plan.

but my selection on fresh fruit is limited, because no front teeth... lol imagine completely forgetting you have no front teeth and biting an apple. :O it scared me. lol

anyways my question is, i am aiming for a daily regimon to start making my life more schedule.
so far i am in a strange one, (only been doing this for two weeks since i had a deadly caffiene withdrawl.)

i will go from the day go to the store...
Day .5
Southwestern Burrito.
Day One
Breakfast - a bowl of Mom's Best Cerial, with soy milk.
Lunch - Black Bean Burrito, with either Tejava iced tead (unsweetened)
Dinner - Green Curry - no drink till later, when i have a snack. which is usually clifs (of some flavour.) which is when i have an izze.
Day Two
(repeat breakfast)
Lunch - cheese enchiladas...
dinner - nothing (because i ran out)
repeat

Days three till next time... evil food that wants to kill me and take over and start stabbing me with the utensil i use.

XD i need help on finishing the week.
Walking with family or friends is a perfect way to start out.
As for having no point b make one.. Walk to where you need to go or to visit someone you want to see. Or make a trip to a grocery store out of your way. Making a reason to go somewhere can be easy.
That's a very good effort with the marathon you could make it a goal to do something like it once a month and increase the frequency when it suits you.

Yes the ops are extremely expensive but never say never. It could still happen.

As for caffeine. People will shoot me for this but I will fully admit I drink 3 cups of black unsweetened coffee a day. I have every day for 17years lol with out caffeine my life would be out of order.
Every weight loss substance has caffeine in it as well as green tea and a lot of fillers. So I figure I save on the expense by drinking coffee and green tea :lol:

Meal prep in today's world is a necessity
Breakfast is easy have you tried half a cup of oats, 200ml soy milk and berries for flavor blended. Not the best tasting but nutritional sound. Good for on the go.

Lunches can be something like a cold brown rice salad. Either sweet with fruit and a dash of coconut milk. Savory with diced chicken and vegies and a splash of soy. Make up a large batch and portion out sizes. The sweet will last for 5 days in the fridge.

Green curry is good thermogenic all curry is. Helps keep excess weight off.

Have you tried making up a large batch? freeze some for another meal.
Try this for a dinner its still winter there right?
Get yourself a chicken breast, tin of creamed corn a tin of normal corn. Some egg noodles, chicken stock. Cube the chicken chuck it in the pot with half a cup of stock the creamed corn and normal corn bring to the boil. Let it simmer for a hour chuck in some broken up egg noodles some soy sauce and simmer till the chicken is cooked and you have Chinese chicken soup great for freezing.
Snacks I'd go snap dried fruit. My favorite is banana chips. Great source of potassium.

Oh evil foods try to kill me at least once a day!!
Damn pancakes!

AC 270% AD 48-52 BC 150%

And some other stuff lol
Capeditiea

Post by Capeditiea »

sadly, i get migraines from chicken and green beans, among a few others, (i think it is linked to the GMOs they use or something, since organic green beans haven't effected me.)

i am a horrible cook. XD i can only cook through microwave...
but with many attempts i may be able to succeed, can i omit the chicken for something else?

:3 dried fruit seems tasty. :3

thank you, i now have to take up cooking :O i may blow up the house.