v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Clumsiness on feline boots and gloves

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Shadestriker
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Clumsiness on feline boots and gloves

Post by Shadestriker »

So the best thing I can find so far for boots and gloves are the feline boots and gloves, is there Any way to remove the clumsiness from them? Or something better for my !ow lvl character?
draze
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Clumsiness on feline boots and gloves

Post by draze »

Shadestriker wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:53 am So the best thing I can find so far for boots and gloves are the feline boots and gloves, is there Any way to remove the clumsiness from them?
Hello Shadestriker, welcome to the forums! :D

Yes, there's a way to remove the clumsiness from them
Here is the link: viewtopic.php?t=6370
Or simply buy a "Potion of Deftness" from a potion merchant
either Aryfora or Blornvale
in Stoutford.
Shadestriker wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:53 am Or something better for my !ow lvl character?
It depends of what build you want. We have a lot of different characters to build to. Some prefer to build tanky (high bc and DR but low ac), precise fighter (high ac but low bc and DR), balancer (balanced stats), samurai (high crits), mixer (from the name itself), and many more!
IMO, there's something better but it will requires patience - The boots of Globetrotter.

There's already a comparison between Feline Boots (FB) and Boots of Globetrotters:
Antison wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:39 pm
FB
15 AC, 10 BC + lowers cost of equipping items in battle (not a big deal), lowers move cost by 1 ap. And has clumsiness.

Globetrotters
25 BC, 1 DR, 5 HP, lowers move cost by 1 ap

The only real advantage the feline boots have for the monk is that they are cloth and they give the 15 attack chance. Don't get me wrong these are huge advantages especially for the monk. But when you really boil it down the globetrotter boots are probably better.
Still it depends on your build. If your build is "Way of the Monk", then go for the feline boots and gloves. Else, if not, then go for the Boots of Globetrotters.
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Clumsiness on feline boots and gloves

Post by Antison »

Shadestriker wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:53 am So the best thing I can find so far for boots and gloves are the feline boots and gloves, is there Any way to remove the clumsiness from them?
No. But Clumsiness does not stack, so you get the penalty only once.

Checkout the link to the A.T. directory at the top of the forum for all item options
"A home without a beagle is just a house"