Cheese for poor Fraedro?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Winston Smith
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Cheese for poor Fraedro?

Post by Winston Smith »

It seems like a small detail, but during the Ratdom quest, is it possible to give Fraedro some cheese?
Before you choose his fate, that is.
The visible dialogue suggests this could happen if you have some cheese on hand.
Also, I checked the json files and found interactions for this. It seems to be linked to getting a secondary quest object.
However, an NPC prevents the MC from carrying cheese in inventory to that location. So is this possible to do in 0.8.5/6, or am I wasting my time thinking about it?

As an aside, I didn't find
the memory hall and the orange amulet
(and therefore an important bit of guidance) until I had already obtained all but one of the items that I was supposed to go out and fetch in the maze, and which that guidance was presumably meant to help find. This meant that I did a lot of wandering around aimlessly first - I'm sure that some wandering was intended in this quest, but I don't know if my experience was typical, or if I was just unlucky for a while.

For comparison I found
Slartibartfast Whootibarfag and the blue amulet
much earlier.
Rapnapuw
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Re: Cheese for poor Fraedro?

Post by Rapnapuw »

Yes it is possible to give Fraedro some cheese, but it neans a lot more wandering around. And possible a visit to the local pub...
Winston Smith
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Cheese for poor Fraedro?

Post by Winston Smith »

Yes, thanks. I worked it out already in a different thread:
https://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?p=77876#p77876