BW & Prim: what if I help no one?

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Gwebro
android_version: 13 - Android 13

BW & Prim: what if I help no one?

Post by Gwebro »

Hey everyone, so on my second run through I decided to help BW, but stupidly told them that I was also working for Prim and that ended their trust with me. THEN I ALSO told Prim I was working for Blackwater, so now everyone hates me. Which means I can't get into the Kazaul room with the creepy dude that sends you to Kazaul's shrine and pour water on it or whatever ehich seems important...(I still haven't finished my first run through) Did I just break the game?
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: BW & Prim: what if I help no one?

Post by Antison »

Break the game? No. Killed your ease on these maps? Yes.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Usirim2
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by Usirim2 »

What about the possibility to help destroing the shrine even when one decides to join no side (because both sides are on the wrong way in some kind)?
After all are the priests in need of a fighter since the are to afraid handling the task on their own. And asking the Feygards seems no option for the priest
tactical371
android_version: 2.0

Post by tactical371 »

The developers don't seem to want to update old quests, since that could break save files for people who update their game while the quest is in progress.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

In fact I think it's possible to add another ending to the BWM/Prim quests without breaking any savegames or existing quest logic.
But it's much work especially with these quests to develop and then test it. So I don't know yet if I want to do it.
Nut
acridpot
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by acridpot »

I was thinking about getting old entities luke Kazual back into the picture somehow... Like you choose not to help either faction hence leading to the summoning...
Would've been interesting to see how that line goes.

Hope you guys gonna include entities or the old gods in the future... Gotta be super interesting then :)

P.S. I mean we do have many dialogue instances we can use responses other than those attributed to the "Shadow". So im hoping for some conflict :))
tactical371
android_version: 2.0

Post by tactical371 »

acridpot wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:36 am I was thinking about getting old entities luke Kazual back into the picture somehow... Like you choose not to help either faction hence leading to the summoning...
Would've been interesting to see how that line goes.

Hope you guys gonna include entities or the old gods in the future... Gotta be super interesting then :)

P.S. I mean we do have many dialogue instances we can use responses other than those attributed to the "Shadow". So im hoping for some conflict :))
To learn more about Kazaul, read viewtopic.php?t=5026 and viewtopic.php?t=7657 .
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Gwebro wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:46 pm Hey everyone, so on my second run through I decided to help BW, but stupidly told them that I was also working for Prim and that ended their trust with me. THEN I ALSO told Prim I was working for Blackwater, so now everyone hates me. Which means I can't get into the Kazaul room with the creepy dude that sends you to Kazaul's shrine and pour water on it or whatever ehich seems important...(I still haven't finished my first run through) Did I just break the game?
Indeed I have found an easy solution for your problem, and put it in the next release already.
Maybe you could try it if it works in the beta that will be published soon...
Nut