Federal Prisoners Say Thank You!

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Death Row Guy
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Federal Prisoners Say Thank You!

Post by Death Row Guy »

Greetings to you ! I am just about to hit the questing trail again, so wanted to take a moment beforehand to thank you. I see that the latest updates on Andor have come out, and although they may not be available to me for some time, I really appreciate all the hard work the team there puts in, to give everyone some entertainment.
Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but the Bureau of Prisons (BOP, which is the federal prison system.) has Andor's Trail available on the tablets they offer. It is by far the most popular game, out of the 70 or so that are offered, so even though we are still only working with a different version, you have a legion of fans that cannot usually speak. Due to that, I thought I would say something myself, and let you know how much the game is loved.
I have spent many an hour looking for Andor, and compiled a vast amount to statistics related to the game, since I am a compulsive note-taker. It has been a lot of fun. We regularly have tournaments; one life, one save, play till you die, last man standing wins. I have run over 30 characters, using different skill sets, and completed everything 5 of those times.
We are currently on a massive letter writing campaign, to the game company we deal with , to get the latest updates.
So thanks again. Hope to see many more quests, and eventfully run Andor to the ground, the little twerp !
Take care, and happy trails.

[Note: This text was posted from outside the prison, on behalf of the prisoner. Answers will be forwarded to the author.]
tactical371
android_version: 2.0

Re: Federal Prisoners Say Thank You!

Post by tactical371 »

If you are allowed to do so, it might be helpful to give the prisoner a printout of the following threads. They might have some insight to add to them.

viewtopic.php?t=7726

viewtopic.php?t=7558

viewtopic.php?t=7751