v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

whispers at the corner table

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: whispers at the corner table

Post by Pyrizzle »

PK17 wrote:I just discoverd that I can add friends and foes, this "foes" feature is amazing. :lol:

Ahhhh.... tranquillity at last ;)
I have a few members marked as friends but i haven't tried messing around with the foes settings.
Antison wrote:I'm here alone again in the tavern...well not completely, there's the bartender, but he doesn't talk much. :lol:

I spend all day scraping the old paint off my 2 porches and repainting them with only help from my 3 year old girl, and what a job she did. I will be painting the back stairs and deck tomorrow....yo bartender! Get me Sam Adams.
**Pops up from behind the counter**

Someone ask for a cold one?

**Passes Antison a Sam Adams**

What's on your mind adventurer?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Pyrizzle wrote: What's on your mind adventurer?
I'm Stressing out a little about finding a tattoo artist who specializes in portraits. The first guys could not prove to me that he could provide me with a high quality tattoo. The next was a great artist, but after 3 days trying to take the pictures I gave him and translate it to a tattoo, came back and said that he just couldn't do it because he couldn't get there their eyes right. Now I have a third artist looking at the pictures now. It's a wait and see now
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Antison wrote:
Pyrizzle wrote: What's on your mind adventurer?
I'm Stressing out a little about finding a tattoo artist who specializes in portraits. The first guys could not prove to me that he could provide me with a high quality tattoo. The next was a great artist, but after 3 days trying to take the pictures I gave him and translate it to a tattoo, came back and said that he just couldn't do it because he couldn't get there their eyes right. Now I have a third artist looking at the pictures now. It's a wait and see now
I hope you are able to find an artist who will be able to do the work you need. It is very hard to find a reliable artist sometimes. Too bad you live so far away, there is a great tattoo parlor here in Seattle called Slave To The Needle (Where i got my septum pierced) and they have a few artists who are specialize in portraits.

---------------------------Add------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Fallhaven Tavern.... all bags will be checked at the door for spam. Thank you or your understanding. ;)

-Pyrizzle

sorrow
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by sorrow »

PYRO I GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!!!! TAKE YOUR DARK CLOUDY RAINY STORMY WEATHER OUT OF MY HOT SUNNY DESERT!!!! THE HUMIDITY IS DRIVING ME UP THE WALLS!!!!

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

sorrow wrote:PYRO I GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!!!! TAKE YOUR DARK CLOUDY RAINY STORMY WEATHER OUT OF MY HOT SUNNY DESERT!!!! THE HUMIDITY IS DRIVING ME UP THE WALLS!!!!
NO! Tomorrow is my day off and I want it to be sunny at least once when i have a day off. lol

Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Just saw a tag on the side of the road that says rols.... 2 actually.

sorrow

Post by sorrow »

Lol that's funny... dang been in the hospital for 3 days barely getting back to read forums and wow there's alot to read... I gotta say dang at all the nurses at the hospital I was at.. if only I was single haha

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
L/E
Antison

Post by Antison »

sorrow wrote:Lol that's funny... dang been in the hospital for 3 days barely getting back to read forums and wow there's alot to read... I gotta say dang at all the nurses at the hospital I was at.. if only I was single haha
what happened? Did you fall off of the roof again? :lol:
sorrow

Post by sorrow »

No antison it was worse I want DKA which for you non-medical savie people DKA is diabetic ketoacidoses. And in lamens terms when your blood sugar is high for to long and you body stops producing insulin your blood turns to.acid and you can die from it. High blood sugar can.cause it as well as pain and being sick. Its not fun at all. You will be cold and.clammy throwing up everything even water heavy breathing along with possible pain and becoming unresponsive and left untreated you will die.

Sorrow

skills:
L/E
Antison

Post by Antison »

sorrow wrote:No antison it was worse I want DKA which for you non-medical savie people DKA is diabetic ketoacidoses. And in lamens terms when your blood sugar is high for to long and you body stops producing insulin your blood turns to.acid and you can die from it. High blood sugar can.cause it as well as pain and being sick. Its not fun at all. You will be cold and.clammy throwing up everything even water heavy breathing along with possible pain and becoming unresponsive and left untreated you will die.
Ouch!! I'm sure that Andor's Trail was there to get you through it.