The President Of the Too Cool For RoLS Club

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Re: The President Of the Too Cool For RoLS Club

Post by Mino »

Ah well, I'll keep grinding anyway. Funnily enough, I'm actually eligible to run for President of the US this year, but it seems like too much work and I don't want to move.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
Meirerion
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Meirerion »

I shall then ask for the presidency, this is my second account but the first hasn't got even JoF (it's lvl 7). I'm trying this time with my account level 24 to get this ring, i'm at 234 small rocks atm.
:D?
~May Elythara's wisdom light your path
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Meirerion wrote:I shall then ask for the presidency, this is my second account but the first hasn't got even JoF (it's lvl 7). I'm trying this time with my account level 24 to get this ring, i'm at 234 small rocks atm.
:D?
You're in the lead.

:mrgreen: Anyone else wanna throw their hat in the ring??? :mrgreen:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meirerion

Post by Meirerion »

800 small rocks but i've just started a new build so i'm not going to come back to grinding before a moment.
Anyone can beat me, come on grinders :p.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

If i could apply with my newest build I would give you a run for your money.

currently at 350 Small rocks on my lvl 23 build. :mrgreen:

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

albongo

Post by albongo »

I'm in!

1538 rocks

I think I've gone up at least 10 levels (currently L38)
Put 2 skill points into MF and crossing my fingers but still no luck yet.
Meirerion

Post by Meirerion »

Okay, I give him my place, i don't have the patience to continue the grinding...
fiernaq

Post by fiernaq »

I don't know how you people do it. I can't stand to grind for more than a few minutes at a time. I'm up to about 240 small rocks with 0 MF but man is it boring. I keep forcing myself to continue grinding for the RoLs every time I pick my phone back up instead of wandering off to BWM or Iquan or one of those other fun places to explore.
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013
Meirerion

Post by Meirerion »

fiernaq wrote:I don't know how you people do it. I can't stand to grind for more than a few minutes at a time. I'm up to about 240 small rocks with 0 MF but man is it boring. I keep forcing myself to continue grinding for the RoLs every time I pick my phone back up instead of wandering off to BWM or Iquan or one of those other fun places to explore.
Same, that's why I'm giving my presidency :lol: .

I really think he should higher the chances of getting one of those items, grinding for days (even month knowing my luck...) is not a very funny perspective. When I play AT i'm looking to have some fun, endlessly grinding is no fun. :evil:
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Meirerion wrote:
fiernaq wrote:I don't know how you people do it. I can't stand to grind for more than a few minutes at a time. I'm up to about 240 small rocks with 0 MF but man is it boring. I keep forcing myself to continue grinding for the RoLs every time I pick my phone back up instead of wandering off to BWM or Iquan or one of those other fun places to explore.
Same, that's why I'm giving my presidency :lol: .

I really think he should higher the chances of getting one of those items, grinding for days (even month knowing my luck...) is not a very funny perspective. When I play AT i'm looking to have some fun, endlessly grinding is no fun. :evil:
Some hc grinding tips for you:
-Forget your ultimate goal (L&E)
-Make some another time consuming goal, like I want better AC my goal is raise it 50%
-Then split your AC goal to smaller parts Like +10% to AC

Now you will got the feeling of succes more often and sooner or later you will get the (L&E) item too.

Happy grinding
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1