v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

[S] Rejuvenation Skill

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Nonzymurgist
android_version: 4.3

[S] Rejuvenation Skill

Post by Nonzymurgist »

Most of the effects I have so far encountered only last for 5 ticks. With only a 20% chance of proc most will wear off before Rejuvenation has a chance to really help. I find it rather pointless to spend 10 skill points, ie 40 levels trying to aquire a skill that is not guaranteed to be effective.

~ ~ ~

What if it were more like its pre-req skills? Make the pre-reqs 1 of each instead of 3 and give a % increase for each skill level you put into it.
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Wed May 29, 2013 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: double post combined
Bremmon, the Brave... sometimes.
Level: 86, XP: 11705231, Gold: 1233388
HP: 341, AC: 267%, AD: 38-46, BC: 162%, DR: 3
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: Rejuvenation Skill

Post by Sarumar »

I agree Rejuvenation is too weak, please make it better.
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Plans are in the works to revamp this skill.

I agree its on the weak side.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

It got upgraded by conditions happening during rounds. Not sure if that will be in 0.6.12 or 0.7.0
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

SDevaney: With Status Effects taking place during combat I am noticing that on occasion you will be effected by something and by the time you leave combat its already gone or has only 1 turn left on it. Maybe we might want to think about raising the amount of turns the effects take place. Just a thought.

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

phydeaux
VIP
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Post by phydeaux »

Pyrizzle wrote:SDevaney: With Status Effects taking place during combat I am noticing that on occasion you will be effected by something and by the time you leave combat its already gone or has only 1 turn left on it. Maybe we might want to think about raising the amount of turns the effects take place. Just a thought.
I've been saying that for weeks, and I don't even have access to the dev version!
Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

Post by Wyrmspawn »

Pyrizzle wrote:SDevaney: With Status Effects taking place during combat I am noticing that on occasion you will be effected by something and by the time you leave combat its already gone or has only 1 turn left on it. Maybe we might want to think about raising the amount of turns the effects take place. Just a thought.
Well, if you're a high level build, it would make sense that way, but if you're trying to get a lv 30 build into Remgard alive... :o :shock:
Imagine getting hit by times 10 spider's bug condition (I forgot its name) for 20 rounds.
Hey guys, I'm back.
nether
android_version: 3.1 - Honeycomb

Post by nether »

Wyrmspawn wrote:
Well, if you're a high level build, it would make sense that way, but if you're trying to get a lv 30 build into Remgard alive... :o :shock:
Imagine getting hit by times 10 spider's bug condition (I forgot its name) for 20 rounds.
Plaguestriders.
Mad P
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Mad P »

I agree with Wyrmspawn. Please don't make life too hard for low-level adventurers.
Remember, this story is supposed to be about a young kid searching for his brother.
I like to play AT that way.

Pyrizzle, you really should try to finish Remgard area with your level-1 build. :shock:
Maybe afterwards you'll agree not to enhance the monster conditions too much! ;)
Still playing this game at level 5, collected all extraordinaries, now some precious ring would be useful...

Lvl: 5, XP: 190789
GoLF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, ChaR: 1, ShaF: 1
Gold:28158, HP: 66, AC: 191%, AD: 10-17, AP: 3, CC: 0%, CM: 0, BC: -10%, DR: 0
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

don't worry too much, quite a few things need to be scaled back before release.

I've got a level 60 that can't even get to Remgard...

:shock:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]