v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Spiked Armor Set, 2H Sword, Full Plates Sets

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
LordLancelot
android_version: 4.0

Spiked Armor Set, 2H Sword, Full Plates Sets

Post by LordLancelot »

Spiked Armor Set
Spiked Shield +10 AC, +1AD, -3BC 1500gp
Spiked Helm +12 Ac, +1AD, -1 bc 1500gp
Spiked Armor +19 Ac, +1AD, -1BC 1500gp
Spiked boots (solleret) +10 Ac, +1AD -1 bc 1500gp
Spiked gorget (necklage slot) +19 ac, +1AD, -1bc 3500gp (give an alternative to JOF or Necklace of the protector)
Spiked guntlet +14 AC, +1AD, -1 bc 1500gp

When wearing 5 or 6 Spiked item on you, you have 5% or 6% chance to inflict bleeding wound on a monster attacking you (check for every attacks)
You get no bonus from 1-4 spiked items

If wearing the complete set (5 or 6 item) it could give a set bonus like an extra +5 /+6 Ac OR AD.
You get no bonus from 1-4 spiked items

Some images of what the complete set could look like:
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2 ... 31p3o9.jpg
http://blazerbaby.deviantart.com/art/Sp ... -135654900
http://i.imgur.com/bLqcb.jpg
http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/us/ ... 707_03.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cw1U4LtiFyU/T ... knight.jpg
_________________________________________________________________________________________

FULL PLATE ARMOR SETS
(Note you can not wear a necklace with a full plate, since the plate already take the neck area)
___________________________________________________________________________________
Iron Full Plate Armor
One item that when equipped it take the slot of Helm, Neck, Armor, Gauntlet, Boots (if not possible I can give the stats of each items)
The iron full plate armor is made to be the thickest, heaviest protection possible for the wearer covering completely all parts of his body, it does that very well at the cost of maneuverability and attack accuracy.
AC -10, -3 max AP, +76 block, +5DR, it block all bleeding wounds and poison 95% of the time. Cost 6000 gp
Look like
http://l2.shaft-e.com/data/equipment/im ... _armor.jpg
____________________________________________________________________________________
Steel Full Plate Armor
One item that when equipped it take the slot of Helm, Neck, Armor, Gauntlet, Boots (if not possible I can give the stats of each items)
The steel full plate armor is made to be the thickest, heaviest protection possible for the wearer, it does that very well at the cost of maneuverability and attack accuracy.
The Steel being a stronger material than iron can offer more protection and less loss of maneuverability
AC -5, -2 max AP, +86 block, +6DR, it block all bleeding wounds and poison 96% of the time. Cost 16K gp
Look like
http://cdn.mos.totalfilm.com/images/e/e ... 190-75.jpg
____________________________________________________________________________________
Mithril Full Plate Armor
One magical item that when equipped it take the slot of Helm, Neck, Armor, Gauntlet, Boots (if not possible I can give the stats of each items)
The Mithril full plate armor is made to be the strongest, heaviest protection possible for the wearer, it does that very well without a cost of maneuverability and attack accuracy.
The Mithril is a magical alloy, that is stronger than steel and his light like leather armor.
+86 block, +6DR, it block all bleeding wounds and poison 97% of the time. Cost 32K gp
Look like
http://dragonage.nexusmods.com/mods/ima ... 854703.png
2H Sword
Use weapon and shield slot.
+32 AC, 5-10 dmg Need 6AP per strike, and does 3X AD damage per strike cost 4000gp

If I use a quick strike dagger using only one slot I can do 6X26 dam = 156, if i hit 2 time with the 2hsword above I do 10 + 6xAD = 166
Both minimum damage used, and the 2h weapon use and extra slot vs dagger or unarmed. The extra X Ad damage compensate for the damage losse from not doing 6 attacks, and doing only 2 , even with the Jewel of Fallhaven equipped.
It would be a viable option.

P.S.
All items are in line of the current released item found here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... TVXc&gid=4

Except they cost a lot more, and could possibly become a set.
Last edited by LordLancelot on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:44 am, edited 19 times in total.
L37 Naked: 86hp, 10 AP, AC 125, AD 22, 2.5k gp
Gear: HP 102, AC 259, 12AP, Dam 6X 28-34, BC 12, DR 1
Skills:40-44 evasion or weapons, 50 Fortitude 4, 54,58,62 F5 65
QS dag, Rem C V, E C Helm, Vacor's B, Marrow, Villain's ring 2X, L G attack, Rem Shield
phydeaux
VIP
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Re: New items suggestions

Post by phydeaux »

I think you got your ac & bc confused... These are all armour pieces, but they all seem to have negative block chance...
LordLancelot

Re: New items suggestions Spike & 2H sword

Post by LordLancelot »

Not at all, it for charging, head butting, knee bash, going all out frenzy attacks with big spike over all the items, it encumber the user and give negative BC. The user use the item to increase it attack potential, instead of trying to block.

I edited my first post to add images, since an images worth a thousand words.
QS dag, Rem C V, E C Helm, Vacor's B, Marrow, Villain's ring 2X, L G attack, Rem Shield
Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

Re: New items suggestions Spike Armor Set & 2H sword

Post by Wyrmspawn »

I suggested something of the sort, see thread Lodar's porcupine armor. The basic principle is the same, but your spiked armor doesn't add bleeding wounds to the enemy every time they attack. Overall, I think I like this as well, but the whole set might be a little overpriced for builds under lv 30.
Hey guys, I'm back.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

How about if spiked armours give you some AD bonuses ?
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
LordLancelot

Post by LordLancelot »

Good idea guys

Reduced the price from 2500gp to 1500gp for all part except the neck.

reduced the AC a little and added 1AD per item.

The item are still pricey at 1500gp but form a complete set.

Thanks for the good input, keep them coming.

P.S.
Edited the first post to reflect the changes proposed.
Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

Post by Wyrmspawn »

Maybe a chance to inflict bleeding wound on the enemy every time they hit you, like I suggested earlier... It would make more sense to have spiked armor that way. On recieving a hit, 5% chance to inflict actor condition bleeding wound on enemy. Does this make it overpowered, though?
Hey guys, I'm back.
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

*equips the Spiked Armor*

Who needs a hug?

:twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
LordLancelot

Post by LordLancelot »

Wyrmspawn wrote:Maybe a chance to inflict bleeding wound on the enemy every time they hit you, like I suggested earlier... It would make more sense to have spiked armor that way. On recieving a hit, 5% chance to inflict actor condition bleeding wound on enemy. Does this make it overpowered, though?
I do not see any trouble with a 5% or even a 10% chance to inflict bleeding wound on enemy who hit you, since one bleeding one will do 1-5 point of damage if the fight last 5 rounds, so it just a glamour cool upgrade, do not really change the outcome of a single battle, condition on the player character are bad because you get plenty at once from many combat vs many enemy in a short time, but condition doing -1hp per round on a single monster 5-10% of the time is only a cool factor.

So I will add it.

I also added new FULL PLATE ARMOR SETS in first post.

P.S.
*Equipping Steel Full Plate Armor*
I'm ready for a hug.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Spiked Armor Set, 2H Sword, Full Plates Sets

Post by Antison »

nyktos wrote:*equips the Spiked Armor*

Who needs a hug?

:twisted:
Sounds like you do. :lol:
"A home without a beagle is just a house"