v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Poll- Which faction is most supported

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.

Which of the current factions do you support?

The Shadow
50%
Feygard
9%
The Thieves Guild
27%
Kazaul
9%
Elythara
5%

Total votes: 22

Mad P
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Re: Poll- Which faction is most supported

Post by Mad P »

I agree with Wyrmspawn, Blackwater following the Kazaul ways, and Prim following Elythara.

Since apperantly Blackwater summoned the Gornauds to attack Prim, and Prim summoned the Wyrms to attack Blackwater, I think an extra clue for Prim's Elythara siding can be found in the legendary weapon that one of the trainers wields: the Elytharan Redeemer.

Also, there is that old book collector in Fallhaven with a statue of Elythara in his basement. I wonder what this connection means...
Maybe in the future we'll discover some portal from his house to Prim? Or some information on how to restore the defiled temple?
Still playing this game at level 5, collected all extraordinaries, now some precious ring would be useful...

Lvl: 5, XP: 190789
GoLF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, ChaR: 1, ShaF: 1
Gold:28158, HP: 66, AC: 191%, AD: 10-17, AP: 3, CC: 0%, CM: 0, BC: -10%, DR: 0
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

Wyrmspawn wrote:Actually, IMHO, the blackwater settlement and the Prim settlement have been isolated for so long that they are one of the few to still believe in Kazaul and Elythara...

Kazaul's followers should be in Blackwater, which would explain why the stronghold in Blackwater worships Kazaul. Elythara, on the otheer hand, might be worshipped by Prim, which would explain their mutual animosity. (Kazaul, defiler of the Elytharean temple)
But I thought they worship the Shadow, not Kazaul, its just that the 2 have some old connection. Theodinor in that other dimension even sends us to kill that Kazaul demon for them. I thought it might be possible that Vacor used to be one of them, or at least a high level student, but went "bad" and now wants to get rid of the Shadow with his rift spell.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

Post by Wyrmspawn »

No, according to the guys in the throne room, they wish to follow the ways of Kazaul to become one with the Shadow. They sent us down there to perform a ritual which was supposed to help them complete their goal, but they didn't really say why cooling down the stone was supposed to help them with becoming one with the Shadow.
Hey guys, I'm back.
phydeaux
VIP
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Post by phydeaux »

Because they were not yet prepared enough for the coming of kazul... If I remember correctly... Not write that far in my newest build, yet
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Wyrmspawn wrote:No, according to the guys in the throne room, they wish to follow the ways of Kazaul to become one with the Shadow. They sent us down there to perform a ritual which was supposed to help them complete their goal, but they didn't really say why cooling down the stone was supposed to help them with becoming one with the Shadow.
This is correct, this is where the storyline left off at.

I still wonder if cooling the rock down was the right choice or not. :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SuFiC8
android_version: 1.6 - Donut

Post by SuFiC8 »

I'm with the Hunters Guild... In search of rare game and unique treasures... Na, but seriously, I'm having problems deciding on the shadow or faygard... The guards seem hell bent on control... On the other hand, the shadow seems shady too... the well ring a bell? I'm a survivalist... Anything I can do to get what I need * puts on my dark protector helm*
^SuFiC8^
LvL-100 :evil:
ExP-18,083,212
RoLS-0 GoLF-1
ElyR-1 ShaF-1
RoL-0 SRoV-2
ChaR-3 VSH-0
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

SuFiC8 wrote:I'm with the Hunters Guild... In search of rare game and unique treasures... Na, but seriously, I'm having problems deciding on the shadow or faygard... The guards seem hell bent on control... On the other hand, the shadow seems shady too... the well ring a bell? I'm a survivalist... Anything I can do to get what I need * puts on my dark protector helm*
Would definitly go with Hunter's Guild if i had to pick a side but i will stick with my original answer:
Pyrizzle wrote:You left out the option of NONE.

I do what i want. :mrgreen:

SuFiC8
android_version: 1.6 - Donut

Post by SuFiC8 »

LoL!
That's why I love this game! You can do what you want! Reminds me of those old adventure books, where you could decide what to do in certain situations... " to slay the dragon, turn to page 25, to run, turn to page 30 lol they were the best :D
^SuFiC8^
LvL-100 :evil:
ExP-18,083,212
RoLS-0 GoLF-1
ElyR-1 ShaF-1
RoL-0 SRoV-2
ChaR-3 VSH-0
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

SuFiC8 wrote:LoL!
That's why I love this game! You can do what you want! Reminds me of those old adventure books, where you could decide what to do in certain situations... " to slay the dragon, turn to page 25, to run, turn to page 30 lol they were the best :D
Choose your own adventure books! I remember those! I haven't read one of those in a looooooooooong time. :D

Wyrmspawn
android_version: 3.0

Post by Wyrmspawn »

You mean the like the stuff that choiceofgames.com has?
Hey guys, I'm back.