When? [next update]

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
SirGrindsalot
android_version: 2.0

When? [next update]

Post by SirGrindsalot »

When?

When when wHen whEn ?

WHEN ?
WHEEEN? when when when ? When ? when then ?

So, WHEN? When?When?When?When?When?When?When?When?When? WHEN WHEN WHEN ?
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ! When when when!
It's a when-when situation; WHEN! WHEEEN! WHEEEN! WHEEEN! WHEEEN!
when oh please when when when hurry up already when i can't take it anymore and neither can my dog or cat or horse
are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?
are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet oh boy are we there yet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH7VoJJh84k
pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzz waahhh waaahh*

*This post brought to You by W.H.E.N. - We Have Extreme Need, the global society for the release of Andor's Trail next patch
Last edited by nyktos on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Thread moved to proper section.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: When?

Post by Antison »

As Jim Carrey said in Ace Venture Pet Detective: "Alllllll righty then"
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Ummmmm here's a long answer to your request.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We are working on it as fast as we can (and only in our spare time)

The game update comes out when it comes out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

hoping we get it done before December...

:twisted:

only time will tell - with a little luck & some extra help, maybe?

:mrgreen:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

nyktos wrote:hoping we get it done before December...

That is a loooong way off, but totally worth the wait when it finally arrives. :mrgreen:

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

SirGrindsalot
android_version: 2.0

Post by SirGrindsalot »

omg i was actually hoping for next week ... i'm nearly on my fourth build and have run out of ideas ....
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

SirGrindsalot wrote:omg i was actually hoping for next week ... i'm nearly on my fourth build and have run out of ideas ....
four ? good start :twisted:

Have you tryed crit, balanced, bc, dr, barehanded, damage, resistance, evasion, yms type of builds already and what about all of those possibilities about"sides" in strory line. After that there are Highscore boar, lvl 1 challenge, ata and more ;) If you really want next version sooner... be one of the devs.. or just try to help the development proses of the game in any way ...
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

I can vouch for trying every side-choosing possibility being a good idea.
I have 8 separate games because of that.

But I'm currently working on a new build so that I can branch off after I'm more powerful and have all the current L&E items.

I'll list them in spoilers just in case.
Unzel or Vacor is the earliest one. Kill the bandits then pick a side.
Prim vs Blackwater Mountain settlment - this actually has 4 possibilities and I've only done 2. You side with Prim or BWM and then you decide to kill the opposing leader or let them escape with their life. If you kill them you get drop items, but there could be future developments if you let them live.
Sheep - put the bells on, then decide to kill them or not
Feyguard weapons - decide to deliver the real swords or side with Nor and get the fake ones to deliver.
Art thieves - kill them and report them to the tower guard, or let them go and lie to the tower guard
Poisoned well - let Buceth get away with it, or kill him and then report him to the guard
Dark Protector - purify (and destroy) the helmet or keep it and become the "dark protector"
Remgard or the witch - this one has 3 possibilities. You choose to kill or not kill the basement rats. If you do kill them, you still have to choose between Remgard or the witch. And get different reward items based on your choice.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Mino wrote:I can vouch for trying every side-choosing possibility being a good idea.
I have 8 separate games because of that.

But I'm currently working on a new build so that I can branch off after I'm more powerful and have all the current L&E items.

I'll list them in spoilers just in case.
Unzel or Vacor is the earliest one. Kill the bandits then pick a side.
Prim vs Blackwater Mountain settlment - this actually has 4 possibilities and I've only done 2. You side with Prim or BWM and then you decide to kill the opposing leader or let them escape with their life. If you kill them you get drop items, but there could be future developments if you let them live.
Sheep - put the bells on, then decide to kill them or not
Feyguard weapons - decide to deliver the real swords or side with Nor and get the fake ones to deliver.
Art thieves - kill them and report them to the tower guard, or let them go and lie to the tower guard
Poisoned well - let Buceth get away with it, or kill him and then report him to the guard
Dark Protector - purify (and destroy) the helmet or keep it and become the "dark protector"
Remgard or the witch - this one has 3 possibilities. You choose to kill or not kill the basement rats. If you do kill them, you still have to choose between Remgard or the witch. And get different reward items based on your choice.
+1 nice list, but IMO there should be one more (at least?) Bonemeal... If you sided with the geomyr.... you will not touch the bonemeal...
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

Yes, the quest that brings back the production of Bonemeal potion, and any quests helping the Thieves Guild would be illegal, even though you aren't strictly forced to pick a side.

There's a more comprehensive list here, including info like that.
http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 3&start=10
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18