[F] Separate Sticky Sections

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Separate Sticky Sections

Post by Pyrizzle »

Sarumar wrote: .. :oops: you made me embarrassed :) Thanks for your kind word ! ... but I know that there are lots of thinks to learn and thats ok. My english was terrifying before I started to post here (and learn some more) :)

Hasta luego ;)
Sarumar: I've been a native english speaker all my life and i still have problems on occasion. You do a fantastic job, we are all here to help you when needed. :)

Switching it up to spanish? now you're just showing off. Ciao! :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

I am sure we will all do our best to help Saurmar in his quest to better understand the English language but, can we please get back to the topic of this thread please?
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

ORIGINAL POST:
Taledus wrote:I recently changed the display preferences to prosilver Special Edition and I really Like how it looks. Testing it out looking through the forums I had the idea that since we have an Announcements section that globally covers every forums, why not have a Sticky section (Important) as well that is separate from the Topics section?

This essentially does nothing useful except separate the forums in a more structured way. I'm not running a poll on this one, just gathering discussion on it ;)
I'm not sure if i get exactly what you want to do. You want to move the Announcements into its own section instead of heaving it on top?

Taledus
android_version: 4.0

Post by Taledus »

No, I meant keeping the anouncements like it is, just under it add in another separate section that has the sticky's in each separate forum.

I know, sticky's are already at the top of each of the forum posts...I simply thought that this would make things look a bit cleaner. The idea just came across after I changed my display preferences for the forum.

Sometimes my WIN-OCD ideas don't work for everyone...LOL :mrgreen:
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Taledus wrote:No, I meant keeping the anouncements like it is, just under it add in another separate section that has the sticky's in each separate forum.

I know, sticky's are already at the top of each of the forum posts...I simply thought that this would make things look a bit cleaner. The idea just came across after I changed my display preferences for the forum.

Sometimes my WIN-OCD ideas don't work for everyone...LOL :mrgreen:
So more like creating a space in between in sticky topics and the regular topics?

Interesting idea, but not something that is really needed IMO. They are already stuck at the top.

:mrgreen: Sometimes my WINNING gets in the way too.

Taledus
android_version: 4.0

Post by Taledus »

Pyrizzle wrote:So more like creating a space in between in sticky topics and the regular topics?

Interesting idea, but not something that is really needed IMO. They are already stuck at the top.

:mrgreen: Sometimes my WINNING gets in the way too.
I have to agree because it essentially does nothing but separate stuff a bit more...pretty much the idea was just thinking out loud.

But I guess there goes my next suggestion - "Taledus's Forum of WIN-OCD Ideas"
ROFLMAO :lol: