v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

improved flow

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
fiernaq
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: improved flow

Post by fiernaq »

Toasts for signs and npcs that do not have more than one conversation option (leave) would be most excellent. Leave any npcs that actually have convo the way they are, though, in order to prevent new players from missing something. For example: in the tavern just north of vilegard there's a captain and a tavern keeper who both have convo options but the 3 guards do not. Make the guards use toasts instead of dialog boxes.
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013
phydeaux
VIP
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Post by phydeaux »

Exactly :D
Taledus
android_version: 4.0

Post by Taledus »

+1 for the Toast notification idea. This would be helpful for signs and stuff.

Personally I play this game on my tablet with a usb keyboard. Like the OP I am kinda anal when it comes to touching the screen. I do use a stylus on messages because it seems much quicker to "Leave" them than hitting some keys to highlight leave then hit enter.

I like the fact that I can use my keyboard though. If any adjustments to the input methods are addressed please keep this in mind when making changes...I think it works for my tablet device.
pandora
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by pandora »

Yay we have TWO touchaphobes! Just a few hundred or thousand more and dev will HAVE TO include a keyboard optimized setting in prefences :D

....they will, right? :P
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

one of the Devs - ctnbeh13 uses touch exclusively, and I use a second device with a qwerty at times for testing purposes.

so I am fairly confidant we will end up with a pretty nice keyboard functionality.

... eventually.

:lol:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]