Icons for skills

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Taledus
android_version: 4.0

Icons for skills

Post by Taledus »

Going through my Word doc editing stuff I thought that why do all but 4 Character Conditions have icons and Skills do not (rhetoric - probably lack of graphics)? I think icons for skills would be something good to look into putting together or create.

I have no clue what they would be used for aside from just being put beside the text for visual appeal...

Any thoughts on this?
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Icons for skills

Post by Pyrizzle »

Taledus wrote:Going through my Word doc editing stuff I thought that why do all but 4 Character Conditions have icons and Skills do not (rhetoric - probably lack of graphics)? I think icons for skills would be something good to look into putting together or create.

I have no clue what they would be used for aside from just being put beside the text for visual appeal...

Any thoughts on this?
Great suggestion! Some icons for the skills would be a neat addition for the game. The graphics wouldn't be hard to do and i think if we asked Dark Savant really nicely he might help us out. The graphics he has created for us are amazing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------