3 level world

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
tiaan rsa
android_version: 4.0

3 level world

Post by tiaan rsa »

Hi what if andors trails were a 3 level world with mountins as the highest location and also a holy place were the shadow can be found then the middle that's on the ground and then more down you get to the underworld or as they call in on AT the light and you have 2 save your brother there at the end that also means. A lot of quests and new monsters I do not know if this idea has been brought up before thanx for the gr8 game . PLAYING AT IN SOUTH AFRICA
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This is a family freindly forum, no cure words plz. Thank you!
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: 3 level world

Post by Sarumar »

Welcom to the forums, it is always a pleasure to meet new people here.

Good hunting and please keep on posting for any of your's ideas
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Taledus
android_version: 4.0

Post by Taledus »

tiaan rsa wrote:Hi what if andors trails were a 3 level world with mountins as the highest location and also a holy place were the shadow can be found then the middle that's on the ground and then more down you get to the underworld or as they call in on AT the light and you have 2 save your brother there at the end that also means. A lot of queats and new monsters I do not know if this idea has been brought up before thanx for the gr8 game . PLAYING AT IN SOUTH AFRICA
Trying to make the AT-Verse appear to have such depth is limited to the graphics available. By using 2D tiles like are currently used, edits to existing tiles, as well as creating new tiles, allow for more depth the be created by the great mappers here.

Currently underneath Flagstone prison is an underground area available already in the game, with additional underground locations scattered throughout the current maps. Also, Black Water Mountain would be about the highest place right now.

I have worked up some tile edits to the existing set, but ultimately they will only go so far. Alot of focus for the game is around other aspects for the engine that pretty much affect the gameplay. Graphics are probably being put on the backburner for the mean time to allow for a more developed game. However, in time there might be some pretty hefty changes to the graphics.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

tiaan rsa wrote:Hi what if andors trails were a 3 level world with mountins as the highest location and also a holy place were the shadow can be found then the middle that's on the ground and then more down you get to the underworld or as they call in on AT the light and you have 2 save your brother there at the end that also means. A lot of queats and new monsters I do not know if this idea has been brought up before thanx for the gr8 game . PLAYING AT IN SOUTH AFRICA
Welcome to the forums! :mrgreen:
Interseting idea, there are a few places kind of like you discribed.
Taledus wrote:
Trying to make the AT-Verse appear to have such depth is limited to the graphics available. By using 2D tiles like are currently used, edits to existing tiles, as well as creating new tiles, allow for more depth the be created by the great mappers here.

Currently underneath Flagstone prison is an underground area available already in the game, with additional underground locations scattered throughout the current maps. Also, Black Water Mountain would be about the highest place right now.

I have worked up some tile edits to the existing set, but ultimately they will only go so far. Alot of focus for the game is around other aspects for the engine that pretty much affect the gameplay. Graphics are probably being put on the backburner for the mean time to allow for a more developed game. However, in time there might be some pretty hefty changes to the graphics.
Flagstone has an underground area
BWM is the highest elevation in game (so far)
There are a few tunnels in the game
The Kazul caves are the closest thing to an underworld in game
and i even heard whispers about a lost labryinth being built with multipul levels. ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ian
android_version: 4.2

Post by Ian »

A labyrinth???
I've never heard of that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
But to take the thread...
I like your idea! Unfortunately, that were lots of changes at coding and tiles.
Nobody knows what will be after finishing the game. Maybe we create a 3d game called AT 2. Just wait what the future brings to us...
Mapmaker for Andor's Trail
Lvl: 73, XP: 6655552, Gold: 327905, RoLS: -, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 2, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 58, AC: 260%, AD: 52-62, AP: 3, ECC: -, CM: -, BC: 164%, DR: 1
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

Tiled has an Isometric option!

:lol:

"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]