v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

New Ideas forAndor's Trail

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Thekingomar
android_version: 4.0

New Ideas forAndor's Trail

Post by Thekingomar »

Hello everybody this is my first topic .First of all I want to thank everyone who participate in this GREAT game especially Oskar :D . Secondly I want to suggest some ideas about Andor's Trail . I noticed that there are too much quests don't have a straight way to know or start it so if there is a list of non-started quest and the location of starting
that will be pleased. Another suggest in world map if there are some symbols which show places and stores ex: weapons store , Inn , poison store and beds . Finally I apologies for my bad language, I hope to see this game best one in the world and thank you. ;)
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: New Ideas forAndor's Trail

Post by Antison »

Thekingomar wrote:Hello everybody this is my first topic .First of all I want to thank everyone who participate in this GREAT game especially Oskar :D . Secondly I want to suggest some ideas about Andor's Trail . I noticed that there are too much quests don't have a straight way to know or start it so if there is a list of non-started quest and the location of starting
that will be pleased. Another suggest in world map if there are some symbols which show places and stores ex: weapons store , Inn , poison store and beds . Finally I apologies for my bad language, I hope to see this game best one in the world and thank you. ;)
First off, there "are some symbols which show places and stores". Have you not seen the arrow road signs?
In the towns there are signs on the outside of buildings indicating a blacksmith or potion seller or an inn.

World map is in the alpha version of 0.6.12 which you can downloaded from the development project site and help test.
It is not in Google play yet.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Thekingomar

Post by Thekingomar »

You don't understand what I want, I mean in the world map which show you all maps you had been revealing this map was created in this new version 0.6.12a so did you understand now?
Regards
Mad P
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Mad P »

This idea adds a lot of useful information, especially for the new or not-so-frequent players.
And I think it would be relatively easy to do: add some icons to a picture file - no coding involved.

So I will vote for this one: +1!

By the way, welcome to the forums Thekingomar!
Still playing this game at level 5, collected all extraordinaries, now some precious ring would be useful...

Lvl: 5, XP: 190789
GoLF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, ChaR: 1, ShaF: 1
Gold:28158, HP: 66, AC: 191%, AD: 10-17, AP: 3, CC: 0%, CM: 0, BC: -10%, DR: 0
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

Welcome to the forum!!!

:D

the discussion about exactly "what we should show" on the world map is still open,
now it's just a matter of seeing how many people would agree with you!

thanks for the kind words!
and enjoy the STRONGEST community in handheld gaming!!!

:twisted:

"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Thekingomar wrote:You don't understand what I want, I mean in the world map which show you all maps you had been revealing this map was created in this new version 0.6.12a so did you understand now?
Regards
Sorry. I understand what you mean now.

*Putting my engineering hat back on, here is a response I would give a project manager who asked for this at this point in the project*:
"I don't think this would be an ideal use of developer resources at this point in time as this would be purely 'icing on the cake' and with more pressing needs on the forefront, this can be put in the backlog and addressed later on. Remember, this project is not even at version 1.0 yet."

*Putting my player hat back on* (split personality ? :lol: )
"New maps, lodar's hideaway please" :!:
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

:lol:

good post!

:D

[you may already know this, but...]

good news, we are currently testing Lodar's Hideaway!
it's still kinda buggy & we also need to fix the monsters...

[and possibly some of the coloring - some of the green tiles feel a little "busy" when touching]
but we are getting there!!!

we haulted progress on v0.7.0 to get v0.6.12 out...
hopefully we can perfect that soon & get seven going!
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Thekingomar

Post by Thekingomar »

nyktos:Thanks for you and the team of Andor's Trail for their cooperation with us (players)

Mad P: thank you +99 :D

Tek : Ohh thanks you are polite engineering and player :D
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Thekingomar wrote:nyktos:Thanks for you and the team of Andor's Trail for their cooperation with us (players)

Mad P: thank you +99 :D

Tek : Ohh thanks you are polite engineering and player :D
Welcome to the forums and thank you for your suggestions!

Player input is vital to keeping this game great!

On the forums in the Game Related Questions Section there is a series of threads that have all the quests listed and hints to their starting points (Thanks Nyktos)
http://andorstrail.com/viewforum.php?f=12
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------