v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Where is Mazeg

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
jprajoy
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Where is Mazeg

Post by jprajoy »

SC20121203-134311.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

For crit builds there are 3 store bought items that are must haves:
Troublemakers Gloves, Polished ring of backstabbing, and Villain's armour (all sold in the crossroads guardhouse)
There is onw Legendary item for Crit builds that is also a must have:
Ring of lesser shadow

:) Good idea with the transportation by death. That is how i did it as well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jprajoy

Post by jprajoy »

i have all :-) except ring of lesser shadow n polished ring of backstabbing. is polished ring of backstabbing better than villians ring. n can we get more than one ring of lessor shadow. ring of lessor shadow is what we get in the gargolytes cave only no. it consumes a lot n lot n lot of time.
fiernaq

Post by fiernaq »

Ring of Lesser Shadow is a legendary item with a low drop rate. You can wear two of them but you only gain the actor condition "Regeneration" from one of them. In other words, you can get the stats from both but the actor condition doesn't stack. More info can be found on that here.

Villain's Ring
4 max HP
25% AC
3-6 AD
Found at the Ailshara Crossroads Guardshouse
Polished Ring of Backstabbing
21% AC
7% Crit
4-4 AD
Found at the Ailshara Crossroads Guardshouse
As you can see from the stats, the Polished Ring of Backstabbing is better if you're going for a crit based build whereas the Villain's Ring is better for pretty much anything else. They're both close enough in stats to the Ring of Lesser Shadows that the primary reason for getting a RoLs is the actor condition it applies which means that most people would be fine just getting one RoLs unless they just really love to grind in the gargoyle caves.
Level: 58, HP: 102, AC: 295%, AD: 46-56, AP: 2/12, BC: 35%, DR: 4
Gold: 75235 | RoLS: 0 RoL: 0 SRoV: 0 VSH: 0
Skills: IF1, Ev1, Ev2, Ev3, CE1, CS1, CS2, Re1, WA1, HH1, Cl1, HH2, DaggerPro1, LightArmorPro1, ShieldPro1, WA2, Cl2
Equipment: Enhanced Combat Helmet, Serpent's Hauberk, Marrowtaint, Quickstrike Dagger, Remgard Shield, Villain's Ring, Villain's Ring, Leather Gloves Of Attack, Enhanced Combat Boots
Last Updated: 02-Dec-2013
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

jprajoy wrote:i have all :-) except ring of lesser shadow n polished ring of backstabbing. is polished ring of backstabbing better than villians ring. n can we get more than one ring of lessor shadow. ring of lessor shadow is what we get in the gargolytes cave only no. it consumes a lot n lot n lot of time.
Hmm.. you can:
buy nice boots in Remgard and becauce you kill the whitch near of Remgard you will find nice hat in Remgard too ;)
If you get really bored... there are some nice to have items:

good hunting
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Sarumar wrote:
jprajoy wrote:i have all :-) except ring of lesser shadow n polished ring of backstabbing. is polished ring of backstabbing better than villians ring. n can we get more than one ring of lessor shadow. ring of lessor shadow is what we get in the gargolytes cave only no. it consumes a lot n lot n lot of time.
Hmm.. you can:
buy nice boots in Remgard and becauce you kill the whitch near of Remgard you will find nice hat in Remgard too ;)

good hunting
Nice collection Sarumar, can I buy a elyr off you? It's the only legendary item I don't have now. ;)

:p

I'll get one eventually, I'm just lazy after my Rol grind. Haha

Happy hunting everyone

Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Pyrizzle wrote:
Sarumar wrote:
Hmm.. you can:

good hunting
Nice collection Sarumar, can I buy a elyr off you? It's the only legendary item I don't have now. ;)

:p

I'll get one eventually, I'm just lazy after my Rol grind. Haha

Happy hunting everyone
...just tell me how... and i give you one ;)

good hunting
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

If you're willing to level up a bit you can use any skill points you get on Magic Finder to increase the odds of the ring dropping. There is one more store is that increases critical skill: Bar brawlers boots sold in Remgard. There's also a hat you get as a reward if you side with Remgard over the witch.

Back in topic, it seems like quite a few people aren't getting the clue about Mazeg's location (there's only one area near snow). Is it really that obscure or are some players just not really paying attention to the dialog?
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

Mino wrote: Back in topic, it seems like quite a few people aren't getting the clue about Mazeg's location (there's only one area near snow). Is it really that obscure or are some players just not really paying attention to the dialog?

it was obvious to me, but then again...
i have been playing RPG's for ages & read everything carefully.

although, we really could add the snow part of the description to the quest log...
it currently only mentions that he is far to the west.
but in the dialogue it mentions the snow - the best hint.

"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

I got it right off the bat, but i also read the whole thing and was paying attention for any hints to his location.

Mino + Nyktos : Great ideas guys.

Adding the hint about snow to the quest line will probably help clear up a few questions for players.