going to feygard

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: going to feygard

Post by Antison »

acridpot wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:59 pm Personally, id like to see more on the tribal Factions like the Zortak and the Morkin... (We've got Tiqui... So hopefully potential quests)

Id love to see Hira'zinn return aswell... Especially if we've had players keep the Xul'viir :)

In addition to existing Factions like Feygard, Shadow, Elythara and Thieves Guild; id love to see the TRIBAL FACTIONS for sure!!!

Fingies crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Do you have any quest ideas centered around these factions that you want to see?
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
acridpot
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: going to feygard

Post by acridpot »

Antison wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:16 pm
acridpot wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:59 pm Personally, id like to see more on the tribal Factions like the Zortak and the Morkin... (We've got Tiqui... So hopefully potential quests)

Id love to see Hira'zinn return aswell... Especially if we've had players keep the Xul'viir :)

In addition to existing Factions like Feygard, Shadow, Elythara and Thieves Guild; id love to see the TRIBAL FACTIONS for sure!!!

Fingies crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Do you have any quest ideas centered around these factions that you want to see?
For sure.
I was thinking of implementing more historical events in our world kinda in AT as well.
For instance, one sort of quest line I thought of was for the Feygard loyalists to introduce ALCOHOL to the tribes... And you have one tribe member who is power hungry and cares nothing of the future of the tribe.

And I wanted to have the player choose between wanting to help them by giving the player a tempting reward for taking that route... Or Tiqui rewards the player for taking the "Good" route to safeguard the tribes' future.

This is just one idea I wanted to reproduce from a historical even in IRL. For reference, when government officials began introducing alcohol to Native Americans. And then the tribes falling into chaos.