v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Alpha test Andor's Trail v0.7.0

Discussions of the development process of the game.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: Alpha test Andor's Trail v0.7.0

Post by Sarumar »

Sarumar wrote:
Sarumar wrote:
ashtonk87 wrote:Hirazinn is WAAAYYY too hard now!Especially.compared to the difficulty of the beasts you have to fight to get to.him. I'm level 45 and can't get him down more than 10 health before he heals. If he's going to be that hard he DEFINATELY should NOT be able to heal too
:shock: a hard boss !

Now im really intrested.... please gimme a day and i go there with my current alpha test build.

I will report asap
:lol: im stuck in Remgard ... I will test this boss asap ..
Ahh... finally a worthy opponent to slay... Hira'zinn goes down ... Pelti (lvl 41 alphatest build, two-handed weapon and heavy armour) is victorious !

Perhaps all of the ofter bosses in game should be stronger :twisted:

------------------------combined posts---------------------------------------

after almoust completed current alpha IMO:
-new two-handed weapons are useless (except some story reward ones), please raise damage potential of some of them radically.
-all of the resistance skills (strong mind, enduring body, pure blood) are too expensive. IMO level should give +25% resistance chance (max level 3).
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: combined double posts
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Another typo. "Base fists" should be "bare fists".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
sorrow
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by sorrow »

Antison I don't think that's a typo because you can fight with your bare fist meaning no weapons plus if you learn that skill it wont increase whatever it increases when you have a weapon. It only works when you have no shield or weapon.

EDIT………………
ALPHA 3 BUGS AND REQUEST REPORT:
Bugs in red
Request/suggestions in blue
Bug: Still have to accept the skills form the 2 you rescued in charwood before you can go on to trial by fire. Found by Antison,only1doug, and sorrow
Suggestion: once you master the fighting styles can we have it were our AP cost for attack is drop by one? Like say you master 2h sword fighting style (which would be the specialization skill) that the AP cost of 2h handed swords would be reduce by one? suggested by sorrow.
Bug: Old force close issue is back (starting in alpha version 2).If i leave AT running and visited here in forum and then go back to AT game suffers sometime force close. Founded by Sarumar
Suggestion: Hirazinn is WAAAYYY too hard now!Especially.compared to the difficulty of the beasts you have to fight to get to.him. I'm level 45 and can't get him down more than 10 health before he heals. If he's going to be that hard he DEFINATELY should NOT be able to heal too suggested by ashtonk87
Suggestion: suggest that some of them should have longer effect... I like to s some longer lasting bonusea like +1 or +2 for 15, 25 and 50 rounds. suggested by sarumar
Bug: Sometimes when in conversation w someone I cannt click on a response. If there is 2+ choices I can cli bottom one and that fixes it but if its just one choice I have to start conversation over again as it won't allow me to choose an answer. founded bay astonk87
Bug: Look, after installing a3, the escaped prisoner is back, yet the guard still thanks me. Also, in Vacor's hideout i was able collect 2000 gold again....h another map error? found by Antison
Bug: Map alignment issue with fence directly below the red x?(see attachment on page 37) found by Antison
Bug: After installing alpha 3 I cannot access the character screen anymore. Whenever I tap the character icon the current game is force closed and I am pushed back to the starting screen.I tried to uninstall, reinstall and start a new game but that didn't help. found by Mayweed
suggestion: Weren't the "Dodge" & "Weapon Accuracy" skills supposed to have their percentages boosted? Something like 12 & 15 percentages respectively? suggested by Antison and Tulkas
suggestion: The problem I have with the "heavy armor proficiency" skill is that the investment of the quarter skill points (1 & 3) are useless. The 2nd skill point invested will drop a 2 AP armor to 1 AP and the 4th will drop it to 0, but skill points 1 and 3 do nothing in terms of dropping/reducing the AP penalty because of the fractional rounding. 25% of 2 = .5 --> 2-.5 = 1.5 AP and that gets rounded up to 2AP. Hence no benefit is gained. Same thing goes for skill point 3. 75% of 2 is 1.5 --> 2-1.5 = .5AP and the gets rounded up to 1 AP. suggested by Antison
Updated:
suggestion: allow us to say how many of lodar's special potions that he can make for us when we have multiple ingredients. suggested by Antison.
bug: world map bug. (See screenshot on page 39) found by Antison
UPDATED:
bug: translation. Founded by Samuel
suggestion: a selection screen to select how many special potions you want from lodar is you have multiple of the ingredients needed. suggested by Antison
map bug (see screen shots on page 39) found by Antison
suggestion:better 2 handed swords. suggested by Antison
suggestion: claymores have more Ad. suggested by piggy the slayer

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
PK17
android_version: 4.0

Post by PK17 »

Sorrow, he stated that it says "base fists" in the text...... that is cleary a typo.
Take a stop by my game thread for some forum fun!!!

http://andorstrail.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4577
dragejeger
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by dragejeger »

Hirazinn is not too hard. He went down in 3 rounds with just a Quickstrike Dagger and a Remgard Shield in hand. I too would like to see more challenging bosses.

Level 59: Attack chance 249%, Attack damage 45-51, Block chance 62% and Damage resistance is 3.
dragejeger

Post by dragejeger »

Is there a benefit later on by choosing Tiqui over Aulowenn?

You get to sleep in the skanky bed either way. Not interested!!! LOL

I am against the shadow. Furthermore, I like the idea of aiding Feygard personnel. I helped the sheriff. I helped the guards at the crossroads. I have not given bones to the priest in Fallhaven or helped the priest in Vilegard. ... But, these troops seem loco.

And ... Tiqui promises future assistance???
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

dragejeger wrote:Is there a benefit later on by choosing Tiqui over Aulowenn?

I am against the shadow. Furthermore, I like the idea of aiding Feygard personnel. I helped the sheriff. I helped the guards at the crossroads. I have not given bones to the priest in Fallhaven or helped the priest in Vilegard. ... But, these troops seem loco.

Aulowenn has a way better drop. Other than that, we know nothing yet about his future assistance, or about whether there are future benefits from Feygard if you kill Tiqui
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
dragejeger

Post by dragejeger »

Tomcat wrote:

Aulowenn has a way better drop. Other than that, we know nothing yet about his future assistance, or about whether there are future benefits from Feygard if you kill Tiqui
Thanks. What about killing the other crazy guards found throughout this maze? Should they be put out of their mizery too?
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

dragejeger wrote:
Tomcat wrote:

Thanks. What about killing the other crazy guards found throughout this maze? Should they be put out of their mizery too?
I didn't have either of them give me a choice.
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Antison wrote:Another typo. "Base fists" should be "bare fists".
I have also reported this as well.

It should be Bare Fists not Base Fists.... base fists doesn't make any sense.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------