v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

best 2 handed weapon? (poll coming soon)

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
merrill77
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: best 2 handed weapon? (poll coming soon)

Post by merrill77 »

knightmare0 wrote:I never noticed the skullcrusher! Wheres it from?
Same place you got your Gutsplitter - the wood cutters shack.

Yeah, the minimal damage of 0 can be troublesome. My base damage (as equipped) is 15, which help with that. 120-150 damage on the better critical hits is VERY satisfying :>
knightmare0
android_version: 4.0

Post by knightmare0 »

Yeah the bug of 2 handed stylr not effecting 0/1 base dmg weps is a bit of a shame cuz with weapon proficiency and specialization 45 you become a total beast w 2h weps it just maxes dmg and acc w them
the styles/specializations are such well done skills too w dual weild upping acc bc sadly no dmg* but 2 weps helps that alone.
Sword and shield elevates everything througj the 3 skills in a balanced way
And 2h elevates raw dmg making 2h weps which are usually 2-3 or 1 swing builds more viable by increasing that dmg per swing.

The balancing of weapons is very well done w a few weps needing a tweak here or there but otherwise all we need is moar stuff to kill
Stronger stuff :-)
For my claymore to devour!

Will be posting poll soon asides the rare extradorinary and legendary 2 handers what normal ones do ppl wanna see on the poll
Ill have gutsplitter and others mentioned sofar up their and an "other" vote box incase somethings not listed just vote and list which other (when i post the poll that is)
lvl 40 dual weild ninjar
Lvl 1 2h berserker
blackwater butcherer
allaceph annihilator
Charwood liberator!
mercenary, savior, villian? who cares im just plain awesome....
Dual weild or not dual wield....
My awesome 2h weapons beg me this question.
Argon of Peristalsis
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Argon of Peristalsis »

With the new version, I had to choose a specialization. I chose dual wield. I'm happy with it; the versatility it offers makes it the best choice.

However-- at this point, the best (most fun) weapons are the two-handed ones. I absolutely LOVE weapons that cause actor conditions. I'm the Chaosreaper's biggest fan.

The GCoR is fantastic. Fast, deadly, and magical. It's much too easy to acquire, if you ask me.

Xul'viir is a sweet and very expensive weapon. The attack cost, however, makes it almost unusable without a potion to increase the attacks per round. Maybe a coming version of the game will make it easier to use. Some new item or skill perhaps.
Actually, I don't fight any more. I let the gods handle it. They love fighting. I get them to fight each other and leave us in peace. It's bad enough when humans start trouble.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Argon of Peristalsis wrote:With the new version, I had to choose a specialization. I chose dual wield. I'm happy with it; the versatility it offers makes it the best choice.

However-- at this point, the best (most fun) weapons are the two-handed ones. I absolutely LOVE weapons that cause actor conditions. I'm the Chaosreaper's biggest fan.

The GCoR is fantastic. Fast, deadly, and magical. It's much too easy to acquire, if you ask me.

Xul'viir is a sweet and very expensive weapon. The attack cost, however, makes it almost unusable without a potion to increase the attacks per round. Maybe a coming version of the game will make it easier to use. Some new item or skill perhaps.
+1 im big fan of special effect ! and IMO Xul'viir should be better :(
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
sorrow
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by sorrow »

I second the xul'viir needs a lil boost. It got nerfed to much in alpha testing

Sorrow
Lvl:80 XP:9214038 Gold:1mil Hp:243 AC:301 Ad:28-49 Ch:21 Cm:2.0 Ecc:15 BC:148 Dr:3

skills:
WA:2. HH:2. CS:2. TH:2 QL:2 IF:2 REG:2 MF:5 DBS:1 2HSP:1 LAP:2 HAP:1 SREG:1
L/E
CHAR:1 ROLS:1 ELYR:1 GOLF:1 SHAF: 1
Duke
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Duke »

I was enjoying a build with gut splitter, great dmg! But I have been trying out the Great Axe of Shattered Hope. It does decent damage, but what I really like ishitting a monster with the actor condition Minor Fatigue, and specifically monsters that lose some or all of their attacks due to the increased AP. For example, the Iqhan chaos evoker goes from 3 attacks per round down to 2, but the best is something like the Iqhan Chaos Beast, whose AP goes from 10 up to 12 upon being hit and therefore doesn't get an attack as their max AP is only 10!
Bwahahahaha! :twisted: :twisted:
Lvl78 XP9403007 Gold 248643 AP3 HP139 AC350 AD42-59 BC97 DR1
SP:D MC3 BC CS2 QL4 IF MF EB DW2
Rols1Rol2Elyr1Char1Golf1Shaf0Srov1Vsh1
Ozzy
lvl:47 HP114 AC254 AD27-37 BC112
SP:WA HH CS(2) CL CE IF(2) Reg
Rols1Rol0ElyR0Char2Shaf1Golf1Srov1Vsh1
Tristan
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Tristan »

Duke wrote:For example, the Iqhan chaos evoker goes from 3 attacks per round down to 2, but the best is something like the Iqhan Chaos Beast, whose AP goes from 10 up to 12 upon being hit and therefore doesn't get an attack as their max AP is only 10!
Brilliant! Well-played. I've always felt there is something to be said for maintaining a well-rounded arsenal. Identifying the Achilles heel of each mob & exploiting that weak spot with specific equipment is a hugely enjoyable aspect of AT that too often is overshadowed by a rush to obtain the 'singularly best' equipment.
Lvl: 408, XP: 1242518785, Gold: 10041116
RoLS: 9, ElyR: 14, RoL: 9, HoF: 9, YN: 8
ChaR: 80, GoLF: 75, ShaF: 80, SRoV: 73, VSH: 84, WMC: 74, GoW: 77, BD: 74, HS: 75, WoB: 78
HP: 5641, AC: 583, AD: 248-267, AP: 4, BC: 521