v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

best 2 handed weapon? (poll coming soon)

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
knightmare0
android_version: 4.0

best 2 handed weapon? (poll coming soon)

Post by knightmare0 »

So after playing with dual wield im about to embark and redo my charecter for full 2h weapon spec utilizong what i feel to be the best 2h wep available
The gleaming claymore of ruin
Now while some may cite the ElyR as the best or better i figured id compare the 2 and ask everyone else what there fav 2 hr wep is build w it and why they like it so much?

Heres stats line up
GcoR ElyR
Ap 5 5
Acc 35% 25% (30 w its innate bless skill)
Dmg 3-7 (3-8 w effect) 3-8
Crit skill 5 0
Crit mult. 2.5 0
Block% -7 5
Dr -1 0
Effects GCoR has 15% chance per hit to increase dmg bg 1 matching the ElyR in dmg and 30% chance to hit an enemy for a -40(mighr be 30 need to check rq) vc chance allowing easier hits
ELyR bless which grants 5% acc bonus to charecter constant effect over vs the GCoR this leave it trailing 5 acc total and vs the GCoR effect.for enemy -bc it trails even further in accuracy
Bith excell as 2 hr weps due to 5 ap rating allowing 4 ap w JoF or MT for 3 swing setups (honorable mention to the serpents fsng for being the 3rd 2h wep w this ap cost sadly its stats trail way behind these 2)
As well as crit skill although low on the wep itself and the biggest crit dmg multiplier on a 2 handed weapon at 2.5 allow for solid crit.or raw dmg based builds around it and hence why i wanna see how much dmf this.bad boy can put out with 3/3 2h sword prof. And 2h specialization/fighting style perks and say a 20 base dmg.increase from level ups. Something tells me it would probably be the best all around 2h wep/build ingame at the moment and im curious what ppl think and what others use as their fav 2h wep.
Ill post a poll ina bit when im not posting ona cell phone btw so plz check bsck later for that.

?

==========================================================================

I apologize for any and all typos will cleanup shortly and for the comparison squishing together.... Guess spacing them didnt work!
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: combined double posts
lvl 40 dual weild ninjar
Lvl 1 2h berserker
blackwater butcherer
allaceph annihilator
Charwood liberator!
mercenary, savior, villian? who cares im just plain awesome....
Dual weild or not dual wield....
My awesome 2h weapons beg me this question.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: best 2 handed weapon? (poll coming soon)

Post by Sarumar »

There are some other intresting weapons too:
-Greataxe of shattered hope
-Serpent's fang
-Xul`viir
-Gutsplitter
-Wraith's massive claymore
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
knightmare0

Post by knightmare0 »

Sadly all asides the fang i cant make a 3 hit with and the fangs fairly weak xulvie greataxe of shattered hope and shadow of the slayer im making a slightly different build for shortly its mainly different gear wise.due to their higher ap costs but all are solid for crit or dmg builds w the skills i listed above
Wraiths however isnot
Ap is huge and its base dmg is 1 meaning those dmg skills are bugged atm and wont effect it sadly
I prefer GCoR for the 3 hit but for a 2 hit id peobably utilize the sturdy leather cuirass for the 10crit skill and big dmg+ but only w those and marrow taint or JoF due to its +1 AP w marrow or jewel they maintain 2 hit which they cant be 3 hit and curiass makes some 1 hit sadly but its dmg and crit are top among bodily armor where as w my 3 hit im stuck w 1 dmg and 8 crit on other armor
Those i feel even w that extra dmg and their solid stats would lose dps wise without crit luck to GCoR due to 1 swing less a turn. Also asides shaodow of the slayer or gaxe of shattered hope the wraiths claymore and xullvir are harder to get

==========================================================================

I will say the xulvir has suchs gorgeous story behind it though :-o and its stats are monsterous i really wanna use mine..... But so.... Slow....
Maybe they update combat speed ill go around cleaving ppl apart with it screaming FOR KAZUAL! Ahhh i can dream...

===========================================================================

Ah for a 2 hit build warlords claymore you get in the maze would be slolid for a defensive build..... really good non rare/leg/extr wep sand i think u only get one...
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined triple post
lvl 40 dual weild ninjar
Lvl 1 2h berserker
blackwater butcherer
allaceph annihilator
Charwood liberator!
merrill77

Post by merrill77 »

For me, the Skull Crusher absolutely rocks! But I have apparently not found many of the legendary items referred to here - I can't compare to them. With the high attack cost, I only get 2 hits per round. But with an average damage of 13, I think it compares well to other weapons that can do half that damage with twice as many hits. And of course if the opponent has high damage resistance, inflicting higher damage on fewer hits gains a significant advantage.

AC 7AP
AC +20%
AD 0-26
CS +5
CHM x3.0

I don't feel my current character is particularly powerful (compared to some of the insanely high levels I see posted here), but I headed towards Remguard around lv 44 and it was much easier than I expected. My previous character was in big trouble with the Plaguestriders at lv 32 and eventually turned back. Now at level 49, I just made it to Remguard and back on 12 bonemeals and some bread. It was almost boring.

Lv 49
AC 224%
AD 15-51
CHS 33
CM 3.0
ECC 20%
BC 165%

The high-HP creatures after the spiders were no match for me even at lv44. They rarely hit me at all and I dispatched of them pretty quickly. Occasionally in 2 rounds.

Chris
Sarumar
VIP

Post by Sarumar »

merrill77 wrote:For me, the Skull Crusher absolutely rocks! But I have apparently not found many of the legendary items referred to here - I can't compare to them. With the high attack cost, I only get 2 hits per round. But with an average damage of 13, I think it compares well to other weapons that can do half that damage with twice as many hits. And of course if the opponent has high damage resistance, inflicting higher damage on fewer hits gains a significant advantage.

AC 7AP
AC +20%
AD 0-26
CS +5
CHM x3.0

I don't feel my current character is particularly powerful (compared to some of the insanely high levels I see posted here), but I headed towards Remguard around lv 44 and it was much easier than I expected. My previous character was in big trouble with the Plaguestriders at lv 32 and eventually turned back. Now at level 49, I just made it to Remguard and back on 12 bonemeals and some bread. It was almost boring.

Lv 49
AC 224%
AD 15-51
CHS 33
CM 3.0
ECC 20%
BC 165%

The high-HP creatures after the spiders were no match for me even at lv44. They rarely hit me at all and I dispatched of them pretty quickly. Occasionally in 2 rounds.

Chris
Do not compare your build against any insane high builds what you may see here... Just enjoy the game.

Some people (like me) are at least a bit cracy...

btw.. your weapon is pretty nice one.... i love those *3 crit a lot
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
knightmare0

Post by knightmare0 »

I never noticed the skullcrusher! Wheres it from?
Sadly atm the 2handed style skills wouldnt work with it due to 0 base dmg ir id consider it top pick for my 2 hit 2 hander build.
Things got an awesome CHM too only downside to it i see is the high max dmg is offset by 0 base dmg making for wide wide dmg variation. Im actually playing with the gutsplitter atm on my non crit setup for 2 h and itd pretty solid
6ap 7-17 dmg 21%ac no crits but no no bc-!

I really need to get that poll up
lvl 40 dual weild ninjar
Lvl 1 2h berserker
blackwater butcherer
allaceph annihilator
Charwood liberator!
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

knightmare0 wrote:I never noticed the skullcrusher! Wheres it from?
Sadly atm the 2handed style skills wouldnt work with it due to 0 base dmg ir id consider it top pick for my 2 hit 2 hander build.
Things got an awesome CHM too only downside to it i see is the high max dmg is offset by 0 base dmg making for wide wide dmg variation. Im actually playing with the gutsplitter atm on my non crit setup for 2 h and itd pretty solid
6ap 7-17 dmg 21%ac no crits but no no bc-!

the woodcutters shack, where you gotta kill the bees...
[devastated land]

when you kill enough - they sell you gear.

it's located west of the guard post north of crossglen
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
knightmare0

Post by knightmare0 »

nyktos wrote:
knightmare0 wrote:I never noticed the skullcrusher! Wheres it from?

the woodcutters shack, where you gotta kill the bees...

when you kill enough - they sell you gear.

it's located west of the guard post north of crossglen
Thank u! I never shop w them soo yeah lol didnt notice it
lvl 40 dual weild ninjar
Lvl 1 2h berserker
blackwater butcherer
allaceph annihilator
Charwood liberator!
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

also check for the Gut Splitter!!!

:twisted:

Hadracor sells it as well!
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
knightmare0

Post by knightmare0 »

I hope to see 2h weps shine more in later lvl gameplay in next few versions and hopefully crit immunity replaced w resistsnce or crit evade at least on non bosses so we arent so seperated on builds of straight dmg or crits.
lvl 40 dual weild ninjar
Lvl 1 2h berserker
blackwater butcherer
allaceph annihilator
Charwood liberator!