LVL 30: Is my character on the right track?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
js569
android_version: 4.3

LVL 30: Is my character on the right track?

Post by js569 »

I just want to make sure that I'm doing alright for myself at this point.. I'm pretty happy with the equipment set up that I'm running with now.. The only changes that I can see myself making are swapping out the shield and Flagstone's Pride for 2 BSS, or maybe FP and DOSP depending if I want an attack build/crit build once I have two points in Dual Wield.

In terms of SPs, I plan to put my next one into IF, then the two after into DW.

I'm mostly concerned with my other stats, where should my AD AC BC be at this level? For the past 5 levels or so I've been putting all points into AD, but it still feels like it's a little low..

Also, what level is generally recommended for the following quests?
1. Ulifrendor's (spelling?) Quests
2. Green Maze
3. Charwood Mine

I've recently just done all of the Remgard quests.. I have +200 000 XP saved up from going back and forth, I just want to make sure that my level ups are well spent
Feedback and advice are appreciated!
LVL: 43
HP: 117
AC: 286%
AD: 29-43
BC: 106%/3

2 Balanced Steel Sword, Ring of Protector, Villains Ring, Enhanced Combat Boots, Troublemakers Gloves, Marrowtaint, Serpents Hauberk, Enhanced Combat Helm.

WA 1|BS 1|CS 2|IF 3|Reg 1|OHSP 1|LAP 1|FS:DW 2
Duke
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: LVL 30: Is my character on the right track?

Post by Duke »

I think you got a nice build going there. I'd keep putting level ups into AD, as you'll get a really nice boost to AC once you get dual wield. And I'd say go for #1 now, and the others after level 45, once you've maxed your dual wield.
Lvl78 XP9403007 Gold 248643 AP3 HP139 AC350 AD42-59 BC97 DR1
SP:D MC3 BC CS2 QL4 IF MF EB DW2
Rols1Rol2Elyr1Char1Golf1Shaf0Srov1Vsh1
Ozzy
lvl:47 HP114 AC254 AD27-37 BC112
SP:WA HH CS(2) CL CE IF(2) Reg
Rols1Rol0ElyR0Char2Shaf1Golf1Srov1Vsh1
RaptorNXT
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by RaptorNXT »

js569 wrote:I just want to make sure that I'm doing alright for myself at this point.. I'm pretty happy with the equipment set up that I'm running with now.. The only changes that I can see myself making are swapping out the shield and Flagstone's Pride for 2 BSS, or maybe FP and DOSP depending if I want an attack build/crit build once I have two points in Dual Wield.

In terms of SPs, I plan to put my next one into IF, then the two after into DW.

I'm mostly concerned with my other stats, where should my AD AC BC be at this level? For the past 5 levels or so I've been putting all points into AD, but it still feels like it's a little low..

Also, what level is generally recommended for the following quests?
1. Ulifrendor's (spelling?) Quests
2. Green Maze
3. Charwood Mine

I've recently just done all of the Remgard quests.. I have +200 000 XP saved up from going back and forth, I just want to make sure that my level ups are well spent
Feedback and advice are appreciated!

Serpents Hauberk - indicates you're already in the Green Maze :mrgreen:
RaptorNXT

Sentinel
L = 90
AC = 352
AD = 47-63
CHS = 31
CM = 2
ECC = 19%

BC = 143
DR = 11

Shadow Regeneration

WA L2, HH L2, BS L2, CS L2, CL L2, CE L2, IF, Reg, Evsn, OHSP L3, SP L2
Fighting style: W&S L2
Specialization: W&S L1
Piggy the Slayer
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Piggy the Slayer »

Looks like you are doing very well. IF and AD should keep you right.
Level:145 AC: 428% BC:170% DR:4 AD:78-90 AP:12 HP:750 BSS.
js569

Post by js569 »

Thanks for the feedback!

It makes sense that I wait for the Dual Wield boost to help out my AC, and I think at that point it will be high enough for me not to have to worry about it for a while.. But then at what point does my AD become high enough? What value should I be aiming for?

Also
Let's just say it was more of a targeted run ;)

2 Balanced Steel Sword, Ring of Protector, Villains Ring, Enhanced Combat Boots, Troublemakers Gloves, Marrowtaint, Serpents Hauberk, Enhanced Combat Helm.

RaptorNXT
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by RaptorNXT »

js569 wrote:Thanks for the feedback!

It makes sense that I wait for the Dual Wield boost to help out my AC, and I think at that point it will be high enough for me not to have to worry about it for a while.. But then at what point does my AD become high enough? What value should I be aiming for?

Also
Let's just say it was more of a targeted run ;)
Nice targeted run :)

There's no set limit for high AD. General good idea is to increase AC till 300% or so, then devote all increases to AD, with a few increases in BC, say 1 increase in BC for every 5 increases for AD...
RaptorNXT

Sentinel
L = 90
AC = 352
AD = 47-63
CHS = 31
CM = 2
ECC = 19%

BC = 143
DR = 11

Shadow Regeneration

WA L2, HH L2, BS L2, CS L2, CL L2, CE L2, IF, Reg, Evsn, OHSP L3, SP L2
Fighting style: W&S L2
Specialization: W&S L1
js569

Post by js569 »

Hey!

So I figured I'd post an update..

I've currently completed all available quests and I guess my next step is to grind to make sure I've got all the necessary skills I'm lacking now in time for whatever the next update plans to throw at me..

I currently have 2 long term goals:
1) Get the taunt skill, which in my current state would take me about 25 level ups to get the necessary 7 SP
2) Get a LVL 2 in Cleave, which should only take me 17 level ups to get the necessary 5 SP

Right now, I'm leaning a little bit towards Taunt, because the SP's I'd be putting into Dodge would ensure my BC goes up significantly, allowing me to put in ALL of my level-ups into AD.. + the added bonus of Evasion would allow me first-strike, thus limiting opportunities for enemies to swarm.

On the other hand, I'd be able to get cleave 8 levels earlier than I'd be able to get taunt.. Which is a tempting prospect..

What do you guys think? Is there anything I'm missing? Is there perhaps a completely different route in terms of character build that I could be going?

General feedback appreciated as always!!