v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Any advice for a lvl 64?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
AlexClaireSiren
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Any advice for a lvl 64?

Post by AlexClaireSiren »

So I reached lvl 64 and have been almost everywhere that's available (I think) and I'm currently working on the green maze area (I can get past the blue ghosts but not the green ones). I've completed all the Remgard quests most recently.Are there any more quests and areas I can do to become stronger and reach whatever's behind all those ghosts?
ace
VIP
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Any advice for a lvl 64?

Post by ace »

congrats! and welcome! do you have any extraordinary or legendry item like Rols or chaR. more detail at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=703. so if you don't have them you can grind for them this will give you few levels and powerful gears so you can go past those hirathil or hirazin ghosts. BTW I was able to clear them at lvl 38 only.
the secrets of shadow and light
be happy :lol:
https://facebook.com/andorstrail
AlexClaireSiren

My equipment: woodcutter's feathered hat, serpent's hauberk, irogotu's necklace, dagger of the shadow priests, strong wooden tower shield, polished ring of backstabbing, villain's ring, heavy iron gloves, vacor's boots of attack.
My skills: weapon accuracy 1, merchant 1, treasure hunter 2, quick learner 2, increased fortitude 2, regeneration 1, failure mastery 5, magic finder 1, strong mind 1, dark blessing of the shadow, two-handed sword proficiency 1, axe proficiency 1, light armor proficiency 1, heavy armor proficiency 1.
Last edited by AlexClaireSiren on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ace
VIP

Post by ace »

AlexClaireSiren wrote:
My equipment: woodcutter's feathered hat, serpent's hauberk, irogotu's necklace, dagger of the shadow priests, strong wooden tower shield, polished ring of backstabbing, villain's rinf, heavy iron gloves, vacor's boots of attack.
My skills: weapon accuracy 1, merchant 1, treasure hunter 2, quick learner 2, increased fortitude 2, regeneration 1, failure mastery 5, magic finder 1, strong mind 1, dark blessing of the shadow, two-handed sword proficiency 1, axe proficiency 1, light armor proficiency 1, heavy armor proficiency 1.

so you don't have one you can grind for them as you like. the best area for grinding BWM cabin on snowy part. its like start grinding from the cabin and go all the way killing to the settlement and rest there and again start and end resting in the cabin. and to ger ring of lesser shadow(RoLs) you have to grind at the gorgoyle cave killing the gargoyle trainers+masters. and also if you get bored with grinding you can try the best helmet and armour from the remguard along with flagstones pride and jewel of fallhaven.
and also why did you put the empty show buttons.
AlexClaireSiren

Couldn't figure out how spoiler tags worked and some people might not know about certain equipment yet lol
ace
VIP

Post by ace »

you have to place the text between the tags like I did
yeah there's a bit of lack of this in the game that you don't come to know you can also get special equipments from mobs which you don't want to fight untill you have read it on the forum even I didn't know about these items untill I registered on the forum. lol
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

AlexClaireSiren wrote:So I reached lvl 64 and have been almost everywhere that's available (I think) and I'm currently working on the green maze area (I can get past the blue ghosts but not the green ones).
At level 64 I'm a little surprised you are having trouble. I can go anywhere I want, although I do have to be a little careful with those ghosts :) What are your current stats?

Regardless of your current stats you should get both levels of Combat Speed as soon as possible, and switch your necklace for the Jewel of Fallhaven (which lowers attack cost by 1). With DoSP, you will then get 4 attacks per round rather than your current 3, making for a 33% increase in your average damage per round! Or
Depending on which quests you completed in Remgard you may now have the necklace "Marrowtaint" in your inventory, which is better than JoF
AlexClaireSiren wrote:I've completed all the Remgard quests most recently.Are there any more quests and areas I can do to become stronger and reach whatever's behind all those ghosts?
Since we don't know what you have completed that's a little hard to say.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Duke
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Duke »

Rjackson makes a fabulous suggestion. I'd also recommend getting the Worn Plated Gloves (double your dmg) and either getting a weapon proficiency to match your weapon, or switch to using an axe (Since you have Axe Prof), either Light Black Axe or Great Axe of Shattered Hope. Oh, and if you are going for criticals, get another Polished Ring of Backstabbing. And if you really want to maximize your crits, you might want to get boots and gloves that add a crit boost. Just keep in mind, that some monsters are immune to cirts, so you should have a full 2nd set of equipment that you can swap into when facing said crit immune baddies. :evil:
Lvl78 XP9403007 Gold 248643 AP3 HP139 AC350 AD42-59 BC97 DR1
SP:D MC3 BC CS2 QL4 IF MF EB DW2
Rols1Rol2Elyr1Char1Golf1Shaf0Srov1Vsh1
Ozzy
lvl:47 HP114 AC254 AD27-37 BC112
SP:WA HH CS(2) CL CE IF(2) Reg
Rols1Rol0ElyR0Char2Shaf1Golf1Srov1Vsh1
AlexClaireSiren

But how do you get jewel of fallhaven
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Post by Zukero »

You simply buy it at Fallhaven' s jeweller.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2