the dark protecter quest?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Kokuma
android_version: 3.0

the dark protecter quest?

Post by Kokuma »

im lv40~ and it seemed ive done all the finished quest since im stuck with 3 unfinished ones...
however, i looked through the posts here to see if there's anything more i can do (other than grinding for exp/extraordinary items)
and i found that you can get a skill (or a helmet) with the dark protecter quest
the posts say the starting location of this quest is at cave in a dried up lakebed..
i "think" i know where it is (is it the map south of the cabin where a guy buys izathel? izawhatever claws for 5 gold each?), but i'd like to be sure...since i didnt see any caves last time ive been there

also, what do you get if you do the five idol quest?
i did the whats that smell? quest cause i didn't know there was another quest from that witch..
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: the dark protecter quest?

Post by rijackson741 »

The dried up lake bed is east of Loneford. The entrance to the caves is not obvious.
The five idols quest would give you a necklace, "Marrowtaint". BC 9%, AC 9%, 5HP, Attack cost -1AP
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Kokuma
android_version: 3.0

Re: the dark protecter quest?

Post by Kokuma »

rijackson741 wrote:
The dried up lake bed is east of Loneford. The entrance to the caves is not obvious.
The five idols quest would give you a necklace, "Marrowtaint". BC 9%, AC 9%, 5HP, Attack cost -1AP
thanks.. but i found the cave after studing the map
ive played this game when the version was 0.5.something, and my device broke, and i didn't fix it for a few months..
i was surprised to see the version had jumped to 0.7.11
anyway, if my memory serves me correctly, the same cave entrence existed at v0.5.whatever, except the cave was different. (i remember the cave having bats and such in it, as a simple dungeon with a boss of a strong bat)
i thougt it couldnt be this cave :(

oh, and thanks for the 5 idols quest info