ring of lesser Shadow

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
ctnbeh13
VIP
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Re: ring of lesser Shadow

Post by ctnbeh13 »

I see from your stats that you must be using the Venomous Dagger. It is currently my weapon of choice as well considering it has a 30% chance of a critical hit with the 2nd ring. I'm definitely looking forward to the next release, but am content with leveling up in the meantime. Wish you the best in acquiring your 2nd.
One of even fewer...
ArcAngL

Post by ArcAngL »

Yeah. Im aiming for a critical build. A boss slaughtering 1 hitter quitter build. My 2nd char will probably be all defense. An untouchable char that evades everything so it wont matter how often I hit or how high I hit for. In any case I need this 2nd ring to finish the item part of my critical build. Glad to see multiple rings WILL drop for one char.
Level: 34
Experience: 689808
AP Cost: 3
Atk Chance: 146%
Atk Damage: 20-21
Crit Chance: 25%
Crit Multiplier: 3
Block Chance: 51%

Updated: 4/15/11
Droid X 2.3.3 Gingerbread (Leaked "official" non-rooted manual install )
daman59

Post by daman59 »

Were is the cave were u get the ring
ctnbeh13
VIP

Post by ctnbeh13 »

Travel east and south until you reach the end of the map (version 0.6.8) and you find a cabin on the north side of the road. Enter the cabin and speak with its occupant. Investigate the lead he gives you, and you should find the cave. Most players find this throughout the course of natural game play and covering the map in the process of exploration. I point this out only to warn those who just started Andor's Trail from being butchered by immediately running to the cave with insufficient stats to stay alive in it. I hope my cave location description is taken as a nudge in the right direction rather than "too vague".
One of even fewer...
ctnbeh13
VIP

Post by ctnbeh13 »

Ring Collection Guide:
As you are at the entrance to the cave, enter. Proceed through killing off all enemies, leaving the alter room for last. Once you've cleaned out the alter room, remain there and kill off whatever respawns. This includes the corridor just south of this room. Behave as though you've entered this room for the 1st time by walking around the room, behind pillars, up to the alter, etc. Staying on the move seems to increase the respawn rate. You'll eventually get a feel for when it's time to move on, but you can always drop down to the room just south of the small corridor to check. When all of the viewable rooms are repopulated, repeat the killing process back to the exit of the cave, but don't leave. At this point the alter room has completely respawned, and it's up to you from here to decide how long to wait to return to the alter room to continue this cycle. Hopefully this will assistant players in acquiring a ring(s) sooner and maximize experience point collection.
One of even fewer...
ctnbeh13
VIP

Post by ctnbeh13 »

Of further note:
As you near the end of your game session, exit the cave before you save and exit the game, as this will allow you to start your next session with the entire cave fully repopulated.
One of even fewer...
daman59

Post by daman59 »

Wait the sout east corner of the map and the guy says some thing about hearing noises?
ctnbeh13
VIP

Post by ctnbeh13 »

Yes. Now just investigate the area he refers to and you will find the path you seek.
One of even fewer...
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Has anybody been successful in looting 2 rings?
I have one that I EARNED after many many hours a couple of weeks ago. I am now at level 35 and are so bored looking for another. I am done playing until version 0.6.9 is released.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
ctnbeh13
VIP

Post by ctnbeh13 »

Yes. I am still running the gauntlet as described in the Ring Collection Guide posted above even though I've collected 2 rings. I'm working on building my stats until new content is released.
One of even fewer...