v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Where Can I get any other sources of empty bottles

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Orphellia
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Where Can I get any other sources of empty bottles

Post by Orphellia »

Okay, my character is currently doing the new available quests from the latest update which is "Climbing Up is Forbidden", and due to the fact that I went to the cave and explored up until the lake-like area where it would have been great if my character have an empty bottle to store some water or something, I however, have almost have every single kind(like potion bottles and vials), with the exception of the empty bottles collected from the cave crawler cave during the cookbook and fungi quests as I have all used it so I can get mushroom soups. After consuming a soup bottle I thought that it will becomes just an empty bottle, unfortunately, it's not and I went back to the cave crawler cave to see if those bottles can be collected again but nah it does not

So now where the heck can I get those kinds of empty bottles in game?
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: Where Can I get any other sources of empty bottles

Post by Nut »

Unfortunately Gison only acceps his own bottles for his soup - probably it is heat resistent glass?
Anyway, no there are only the bottles to find in the cave near to his house. Maybe there will be some more elsewhere, but not anywhere to buy for endless soup.
Nut
draze
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by draze »

Orphellia wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:44 pm Okay, my character is currently doing the new available quests from the latest update which is "Climbing Up is Forbidden", and due to the fact that I went to the cave and explored up until the lake-like area where it would have been great if my character have an empty bottle to store some water or something, I however, have almost have every single kind(like potion bottles and vials), with the exception of the empty bottles collected from the cave crawler cave during the cookbook and fungi quests as I have all used it so I can get mushroom soups. After consuming a soup bottle I thought that it will becomes just an empty bottle, unfortunately, it's not and I went back to the cave crawler cave to see if those bottles can be collected again but nah it does not

So now where the heck can I get those kinds of empty bottles in game?
And hello Orphellia, welcome to the forums! :D
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.
Orphellia

Post by Orphellia »

Nut wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:06 pm Unfortunately Gison only acceps his own bottles for his soup - probably it is heat resistent glass?
Anyway, no there are only the bottles to find in the cave near to his house. Maybe there will be some more elsewhere, but not anywhere to buy for endless soup.
In this case the devs could make it so that
after paying for the treatment of the kid from the fungi quest inside the fallhaven potion maker, they can make the potion maker mention having stock of those kinds of bottle or that they can make a quest through Gison's son Gael which is hiding in the other hut near Gison's in which some kind of monsters have been found in his basement seeing that there is some kind of unaccessible trap door in that hut, this way it can also give the early stage a repeatable quest aside from the animal parts guy/traveler
rijackson741

Post by rijackson741 »

We restrict access to some items for a reason. The better the items are, the more likely we are to restrict access.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Osho

Post by Osho »

I faced a similar problem. Solution is there but it requires to first trigger the quest to enter elm mine. Once you have access to the mine there are loot drops of empty bottles, but then its pointless since you have already completed this part of the quest.

Is it possible to make empty bottles as loot drops in the cave at the mountain side, because I didn't find any monster dropping the required item.

Or, maybe some other ways to acquire the bottles within the BWM/Prim areas other than entering the mine?
chand895

Post by chand895 »

Fallhaven potion maker