this part of Blackwater Mountain where this "wizard"

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Morpheus_atila
android_version: 10 - Android 10

this part of Blackwater Mountain where this "wizard"

Post by Morpheus_atila »

Hello good, I have a question that maybe someone can answer, how do I get to this part of Blackwater Mountain where this "wizard" is? And another more easy question, any way to remove stumps or various obstacles?
Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: this part of Blackwater Mountain where this "wizard"

Post by Nut »

Welcome to our forum :)
you will get to this man much later,
and no, the stumps are placed by us just to block your way. Why should we allow to remove them :mrgreen:
Nut
Morpheus_atila
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by Morpheus_atila »

hehehehe I know that they will be there for a reason hehehe but it would be nice to be able to somehow remove some of them when possible, because there are some that would be a good shortcut and thus avoid unnecessary turns... well... turns hehehe and something else very Would it be nice to be able to swim? hehehehe

Is there access to that "magician" character? Or are you still building that area?
Thank you very much, it's a very good game, some parts don't translate into Spanish but well, few errors in a game with great potential and that can give much more. I need to explore more!! hehehehehehe THANKS :mrgreen:
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

The cave exit was already in the game for years I think, but the ancient one walked out of it only recently.
And yes, you can reach him in this release, somehow sometimes
Nut
Imprimere
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Imprimere »

Morpheus_atila wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:36 pm Hello good, I have a question that maybe someone can answer, how do I get to this part of Blackwater Mountain where this "wizard" is? And another more easy question, any way to remove stumps or various obstacles?
Thanks in advance.
As you quest you can only dream of meeting that wizard later on.