The portal in Mount Galmore.

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
dmit
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

The portal in Mount Galmore.

Post by dmit »

An idea for two quests. Both of them start after finding Endor. The first quest. To begin with, we go to Lodar's father (yes, he exists in this reality). From him we learn what Duana from Remgard once told us in a veiled way. According to legend, our character and Endor must kill a beast from another world. I'll explain a little bit for now. This beast is a Casual, in this reality it is the devil. From the book "history of the world" we learn that a long time ago some magician opened a portal in the bowels of Mount Galmore and the Casual spawn fell out of it. Maybe it was a portal to hell? Later, the portal was closed, but Lodar's father said that there is another portal in the bowels of the mountain (later I can describe the detailed passage of the quest). In general, we hire workers and they go to dig. Later, they find a portal and a huge number of brats break out of it...
The beginning of the second quest. We find Endor and go to this portal. We found ourselves in hell. We go through a huge number of monsters and get to the Casual (the process of a long battle is described below). In the end, we defeat him and get a very cool breastplate and a sword with which we can cut off the Casual's skin and later make any armor item of our choice.
The end of the game.
tactical371
android_version: 2.0

Re: The portal in Mount Galmore.

Post by tactical371 »

It is an imaginative idea...

Considering that the game has been developed for like 10 years without the player getting that much closer to finding Andor, I would not hold my breath about this quest coming to the game anytime soon.

Also, I do not know who developed the Remgard person or exactly what plans they had regarding that.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

What about Remgard?
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
tactical371

Post by tactical371 »

Antison wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:43 pm What about Remgard?
Duaina from Remgard, as referenced in the original post.
capture_0000001.png
capture_0000002.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

There are no future plans for her.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

She is cool though. I remember the first time I was actually a little shocked at what Duaina knew about me and my doings.

She deserves another quest.
Nut
tactical371

Post by tactical371 »

Well this is a prophecy. Even if the character herself is not involved in future events, presumably this prophecy is to come to pass in the future in some way. But I do not know who developed her or what the developer had in mind when writing the prophecy.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Neither do I. Duaina is rather old already
Nut