Can someone explain to me how the dice rolls work?

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: Can someone explain to me how the dice rolls work?

Post by nyktos »

Pyrizzle wrote:I only went up to magic finder level 2 on my main but i just want to see a ROLS on my file sooooooooo bad. lol
no kidding - i could see myself spending ALL skill points trying to get that ring...

i get like that!!!

:twisted:

(it's worth it - imho)
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Cyracus
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Cyracus »

Pyrizzle wrote:I only went up to magic finder level 2 on my main but i just want to see a ROLS on my file sooooooooo bad. lol
Rofl, 6 will give you 1/2500 don't know how many sp you have but good luck. I'd rather waste all those extra kills hoping to get one, of course I only have 1 game/character so I don't have much choice
Chest_Rockfield
Location: Impeached former President of the Too cool for a RoLS Club. ;)

Post by Chest_Rockfield »

I was thinking about some skill points for magic finder, but with no guarantee, I just couldn't do it. Plus, I don't know that it's that much better than the PRoB. It has 4% more AC, 0-3 more AD, 5% more BC, and 1% less CC, but spending a lot of skill points just to find an item seems like a really bad idea.
Lvl: 162, XP: 77,249,000, Gold: 2,508,000 RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 18, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 2
HP: 517, AC: 333%, AD: 60-61, AP: 3, CC: 90%, CM: 3, BC: 218%, DR: 0, BMP: 4k+
Cyracus

Post by Cyracus »

At the very least it's good xp. I've gone from 14 to my current 22. I think i'll stay at least till lvl 30 so I can have 12 ap. Almost have a 80% hit rate on those guys
Chest_Rockfield

Had I known that ring existed, maybe I would have been there leveling instead of Flagstone, but now it just doesn't seem to be worth it anymore. I can get over 30k exp on a run through the new cave, and I don't even have to use that many Bonemeal now that I have Regeneration 3. Unless Heartsteel makes Legendary items worth wearing/searching for, I doubt I'll ever get any that aren't accidental.
Lvl: 162, XP: 77,249,000, Gold: 2,508,000 RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 18, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 2
Cyracus

Post by Cyracus »

I want the bc that theu provide along with other benefits. And the healing of course
Chest_Rockfield

Cyracus wrote:I want the bc that theu provide along with other benefits. And the healing of course
I think 1% CC is worth way more than 5% BC, especially is that 1% (or 2% if you have two PRoB) is enough to add another 1% per skill level of more criticals. With only 4 skill points in it, that means possibly another 5% CC.
Cyracus

Post by Cyracus »

Well if you can kill all monsters on your first round congrats. I'd like to try to avoid a few more attacks from stronger mobs in the hopes of long term survival. Also gotta think about later stronger mobs. So naturally getting health in fights and avoiding attacks will also cut down on my potion use. Also maybe reduce how much I need to heal in battle
Chest_Rockfield

I'm not saying that the updated RoLS isn't good, I'm just saying that the PRoB is a close second that you don't have to waste a ton of time gaining less experience or wasting skill points to get that also has better CC as a bonus.

Also, you'll find that there is not enough stuff to spend your money on, and buying Bonemeal and using tons of it will not phase you at all. I just dipped down below 8,000 Bonemeal potions in my inventory and I still have like $150k to spend (plus a ton of currently useless items like 100 BW daggers, 50 BW Swords, 6k rubies, etc.). From what I'm seeing right now, one of the more important things will be to have enough hit points to live through the battle then heal up after with potions (or during if necessary). Some of these guys can hit for huge damage, and it's only going to get worse. There was a certain someone before this update that mocked many people on the forum for using levels on HP or BC. I bet he's in a world of hurt right now. Spend a couple skill points on Fortitude early and you'll never have to waste a level on HP! I spend 4 on Fortitude, but I was pretty leveled when it became available. The earlier you do it, the less you have to spend on it. [If I started over, I think that would be the very first two skill points I'd spend, and never use a level on HP.]
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

Chest_Rockfield wrote:There was a certain someone before this update that mocked many people on the forum for using levels on HP or BC. I bet he's in a world of hurt right now.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[+1]
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]