v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Can someone explain to me how the dice rolls work?

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Cyracus
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Can someone explain to me how the dice rolls work?

Post by Cyracus »

Yep, love the game. Killed what feels like a lot of gargoyle trainers and masters but prob not too many since I started ay lvl 15 and i'm only lvl 19 now. I'm sure my 1 point into magic finder will help my search. Theoretically it removes 1/3 of the work :D hopin experimental probability works out better.

Btw it's called experimental cause you'll go crazy trying to get these legendary items. Thank god I just want 2 of those rings
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Cyracus wrote:Yep, love the game. Killed what feels like a lot of gargoyle trainers and masters but prob not too many since I started ay lvl 15 and i'm only lvl 19 now. I'm sure my 1 point into magic finder will help my search. Theoretically it removes 1/3 of the work :D hopin experimental probability works out better.

Btw it's called experimental cause you'll go crazy trying to get these legendary items. Thank god I just want 2 of those rings
Tee-hee. Good luck Kid, you'll need it to get one of those dang rings.

I'm starting to beleive that you guys are pulling my chain and that these rings don't really exist. (they do) :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyracus

Post by Cyracus »

They must've put your name on the exclusion list lol. But i'm getting close to 1k of those guys, brought 315 bonemeal potions with me and just got down to 300 with about 100-150 kills. Just wish bonemeal potions could be bought more than 10 bonemeal potions at a time, say 100 at a time
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

Cyracus wrote:They must've put your name on the exclusion list lol. But i'm getting close to 1k of those guys, brought 315 bonemeal potions with me and just got down to 300 with about 100-150 kills. Just wish bonemeal potions could be bought more than 10 bonemeal potions at a time, say 100 at a time
flip (turn it on it's side - horizontal / vertical ) your phone,
it will refresh shop lists (in the black purchase screen)
Pyrizzle wrote:
Tee-hee. Good luck Kid, you'll need it to get one of those dang rings.

I'm starting to beleive that you guys are pulling my chain and that these rings don't really exist. (they do) :lol:
i was kidding with my lady about how you guys should delete EVERYTHING & re-download AT

you really should have a ring, man... bummer :?

you will have one - eventually?

GOOD LUCK SIR!!!
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Cyracus

Post by Cyracus »

Flip it! Genius thank you. I'll do that when I go to town. Either when my bonemeals get down to 5 or I get 2 rols I have a feeling it'l be my bonemals though. 1/6667 chance of drop each enemy, of course it'll take a while. Where's my luck potion, rabbits foot, lucky penny and 4 leaf clover?
nyktos
VIP

Post by nyktos »

yeah, it works wonders...

hit buy - hit +10 - hit confirm - flip phone - repeat...

SO much easier!!!

glad i could help & glad that you're here...

good luck & take care!!!

---edit---

be careful, if you sell something...
it goes to the buy screen. (flip the phone & its GONE)
"Embrace the Shadow"

Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Even worse was the times you had to buy the potions one at a time and they rotate.
click click click click click click click click click click *rotate* click click click click click click click click click click *rotate* click click click click click click click click click click and so on.

Nyktos: One day mine will come, hopefully followed by a second... then a well deserved third for having to wait so long. hahaha I have a copy of Pyrizzle from when the update first came out with all the skill points still on it, i'm thinking of trying a build with heavy skills in Magic finder one with a high Quick Learner skill.

Do you know anyone looking to buy a mountain of small rocks? :lol:

Cyracus

Post by Cyracus »

High magic finder would make it closer to searching for extraordinary items, 2 in magic finder doubles your chances, then 4 more to double again. Darn exponential relationship. The first one makes the most difference amd the more you use the less effecive each point is. It feels like a waste to me to put more than 2 into magic finder. Use the rest of my points for more crits and ac/bc, it'd be nice to get 2 rings now but gotta get some more levels before I move on. Something like lvl25
nyktos
VIP

Post by nyktos »

well said friend! :D

i have 2 in magic finder...
and almost went to 4,
but decided against it!

good luck everyone!!! 8-)

[ :twisted: ]
"Embrace the Shadow"

Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

I only went up to magic finder level 2 on my main but i just want to see a ROLS on my file sooooooooo bad. lol