v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Quest related Questions and Help!!!!!

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
shark4507

Quest related Questions and Help!!!!!

Post by shark4507 »

Please browse this before posting more questions regarding Quests on the forum.
ALL QUEST RELATED QUESTIONS NOW BELONG IN HERE!
I am trying to not put too much info onto this quest list so you players can discover the joys of adventuring yourselves but this is here to help you out if you get stuck.
All conversation possibilities:
http://code.google.com/p/andors-trail/s ... onlist.xml
All quest log entries:
http://code.google.com/p/andors-trail/s ... stlist.xml
Able to be completed:(29 total)
-Breakfast Bread
This Quest is started by Makhail in Crossglen Village.
-Rats!
This Quest is started by Makhail in Crossglen Village.
-Missing Husband
This Quest is started by Leta in Crossglen Village. Oromir is located in the southeast section of the village
-Rat Infestation
This Quest is started by Odair in Crossglen Village. Odair is in the Northeast section of the village.
-Disallowed Substance
This quest is started by Leonid in Crossglen's Town Hall. After you start the quest you will need to speak with Thral who is also in the Town Hall. Bring Thral 5 insect Wings to get him to talk about the banned Bonemeal Potions. After this head east to Fallhaven and speak with Thoronir in the church and he will ask you to bring him 5 bones, bones can be found in the abandoned house to the north, In Flagstone Prison, and many more locations.
-Fallen Friends
This Quest is started by Jan located just east of Crossglen and west of Fallhaven.
-Key Of Luthor
The Quest is started by Bucus in Fallhaven(Theives Guild), he will ask you to get the Key of Luthor from the Catacombs beneath Fallhaven Church. The Catacombs are closed off to the public, speak with Athamyr who is just south of the church in a house and he will give you permission to enter the Catacombs but only after having you bring him Cooked meat.
-Drunken Tale
This quest is started by "the drunk outside Fallhaven Tavern". Bring him some mead.
-Calomyran Secrets
This Quest is started by The old man in Fallhaven, he speaks of a lost book called 'Calomyran Secrets'. Search the house directly south of the old man to find the book. You will have to fight someone in the barn (to the east) for the book
-Ancient Secrets
This quest is started by the Guard outside of Flagstone Prison, explore all of the prison until you reach a dead end near a tunnel that you can't enter. Go back to visit the Guard and he will send you inside to find the warden's necklace, the necklace is upstairs on the 2nd floor. take the necklace back to the guard to get the words to approch the demon in the tunnel. Take him out (for an awesome weapon) and continue deeper into the tunnel.
-Missing Pieces
This Quest is started in Southwest Fallhaven, Unzel wants you to find 4 bandits and take back the spell pieces for him. After you do Vacor asks you to go kill Unzel and bring back his ring as proof.
Now you have to make a choice- Vacor's side or Unzel's side
-Night Visit
This Quest is started by Farrik in the Fallhaven Theives Guild, he would like you to help him free one of his fellow theifs from the Fallhaven Prison (east of the theives guild). Farrik wants you to get the guard to drink a special "sleepytime" mead that the cheif in the guild has prepaired for you. Get the Guard to drink the Mead by any means possible (bribe him!)
-Trusting an Outsider
This Quest is started in the city of Vileguard, the members of this city will not buy or sell anything until this quest is compleated first. Help Kaori, Wrye, and Jolnor in the city to get them to trust you.
-Kaori's Errands
This Quest is started in Vileguard by Kaori and is fairly simple, bring Kaori 10 Bonemeal potions to help her out (See Disallowed substance quest for info on where to find Bonemeal Potions)
-Uncertain Cause
This Quest is started by Jolnor in Vileguard, he wants you to speak with Wrye in Northern Vileguard. Wrye's son is lost and she wants you to go find him, she will tell you to go check the out the Foaming Flask (up north) for clues. You will hear rumors of a boy who wondered west from the tavern. You will find a man in a camp to the northwest who will tell you the story what happened to Rincel. What you choose to believe is your choice.
-Spies in the Foam
This quest is started by Jolnor in Vileguard, he asks you to make the guard outside the Foaming Flask (up north) dissapear by any way you seem fit. How you do this is your choice
-Well Rested
To start this quest speak with the cook in Primm's Inn, ask the cook if there is a room available to rent. He will tell you there is but it is already rented out to Arghest and that you should go speak with him about using it. Head west from Primm to the mine where you will find Arghest, he will ask you for 5 milks in echange for use of the back room (milks are located ______). Trade the milks to Arghest and talk to the cook again and the bed is yours to use!
-Awoken From Slumber
This Quest is started in Primm by Bjorgur and Fulus.
Bjorur: thinks his family Tomb has been disturbed and wants you to check it out
Fulus: Wants you to go get the Dagger from Bjorur's family tomb.
To find the tomb: Head west from Primm and go in the Tomb (south of the mine enterance)
There will be a graverobber, kill him to get the dagger. Now you must make a choice:
Help Bjorur and return the dagger or Help Fulus and Bring it to him
-The Agent and the Beast
This quest is started by a man you will run into on your way up Blackwater Mountain, he tells you of the Black Water Mountain Settlment and that is has come under attack from monsters. Keep going up the mountain and find Harleen and he will ask you to talk to Guthbered in Primm and deliver a message for him. Go to Primm and speak with Guthbered and then go back to BWMS. Haleen will send you back down to find evidence in Primm (located in the kings Room in Primm) and then go back to BWMS to show Haleen your proof. He will send you back down to kill Guthbered
Now you make a choice... You are going to have to pick a side. BWMS or Primm. It's your choice.
-Clouded Intent
First speak with Guthbered in Primm, he will send you to BWMS to talk to Haleen about the monster attacks on Primm. After talking to Haleen head back down to Primm and Guthbered will tell you to go back to Haleen again to kill him.
Now you make a choice.. You are going to have to pick a side. BWMS or Primm. It's your choice.
-Lights in the Dark
This quest is started by Throdna deep within the Blackwater Mountain settlement. He will ask you to recover 2 parts of the chant and 3 parts of ritual itself for the Kazul Ritual. Most of the peices are on the trail you will see them along the way up/down the mountain. Wander on and off the beaten path to find the rituals and chants. (need more hel finding one?)
The 2 hardest ones to find are
1) Near the cabin halfway to BWMS
2) just east of the first cave you enter after leaving from Primm (it's on the ledge to the right of the caven enterance)
After finding all the parts Throdna will give you a vial of purifying spirit to spead on the Kazul shrine. (the shrine is just east of Primm and then to the south)
-No Weakness
This quest is started by Herec in the Blackwater Mountain Settlement. He would like you to bring him 5 White Wyrm Claws (they are dropped by White Wyms)
-Deep Wound
This Quest is started by Erinith who is northeast from Crossglen Village. First Erinith will ask you to locate a missing book for you, head north from him then east and follow the trail blocked by catapillars and into the cave. After returning the book he will need healing for his wounds, you can give him any of the following
1) one potion of major health
2) 4 regular potions of health
3) A bonemeal potion (shhhhh dont tell Lord Geomyr)
-Devastated Land
This Quest is started by Hadarcor in the woodcutters settlement (just west of the Crossroad Guardhouse). This quest is very easy, kill the Giant wasps and collect 5 Giant wasp wings and bring them to him (There are 6 total)
-Lost Sheep
This quest is started by Tinlyn in the middle of the big grass field (north of Crossglen). This quest is very simple, Find all the sheep and attatch bells to them. (IF YOU HAVE STARTED/FINISHED CHEAP CUTS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FINISH THIS QUEST)
-Cheap Cuts
This Quest is started by Benbyr outside the crossroads guardhouse, he will ask you to kill all of Tinlyn's sheep and bring you back their meats as proof (IF YOU START THIS QUEST YOU CANNOT FINISH LOST SHEEP QUEST)
-The Path is Clear to Me
This Quest is started by Minarra in the tower of the Guards Crossroads, she wants you to hunt down (and kiil) a band of Rogues who stole a painting. The Band of Rogues are located directly to the west just past the troll on the bridge, When you talk to the Rogues they will tell you their side of the story. What you decide to do is your choice
-Feyguard Errands
This Quest is started by Gandoren in the Crossroads guardhouse, he wants you to take 10 swords to the Foaming Flask just north of Vileguard, and tells you not to tell Ailshara about your task.
Now comes some choices-
You can deliver the swords to the foaming flask
OOOOORRRRRRRRRRR
Go to Vileguard give the swords to them and they will give you 10 low quality swords to give to the Foaming Flask Leader instead.
-THE CHOICE IS YOURS-
-Flows Through the Veins
This Quest can be started in many places, To compleate this quest you will need to speak with almost everyone in Crossroads and Loneford (even the farmer in the field),
Here are their Leads:
Crossroads Guards: Thinks it was caused by sabotage by the priests of shadow
Villagers in Loneford: Think its the guards trying to make them suffer
Talion(lonefords priest): Thinks its from Lonefords lack of devotion to the shadow
Taevinn(in loneford): Thinks its caused by Sienn's pet
The Farmer(in the field just west of loneford: Tells you that Landa saw something he was scared to share
Landa: Will tell u the story of a small boy who was near the well the night befor the sickness started, he also mentions that Buceth has something to do with it.
Go to the Chruch in Loneford and talk to Buceth
Convince Buceth to tell you the truth and decide what you want to do from there (choices choices)
If you kill him take the vial to the guard in lonefords longhouse and you are now done!
Not Complete as of V0.6.10(3 total)
-Search for Andor
-Lost Treasures
-A Lost Potion
Made By Pyrizzle
**A special THANK YOU to Chest_Rockfield and Black Wind for your help!**
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:12 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Reason: edited to move Quest Info to top of the Quest Page. (Corrected quest total to 29)
oskarwiksten
Captain Awesome
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: quests

Post by oskarwiksten »

There are some quests that cannot be completed currently, since the maps or them are not implemented yet. Unless I'm forgetting something, this includes the "Search for Andor" quest and the heartstone quest as te ones that are unresolvable currently. All other quests should be resolvable. Please correct me if there is some quest that I have forgotten.

I'm glad to hear you enjoy the game. More content is on the way :)
/Oskar
Aceofspades25

Post by Aceofspades25 »

oskarwiksten wrote:There are some quests that cannot be completed currently, since the maps or them are not implemented yet. Unless I'm forgetting something, this includes the "Search for Andor" quest and the heartstone quest as te ones that are unresolvable currently. All other quests should be resolvable. Please correct me if there is some quest that I have forgotten.

I'm glad to hear you enjoy the game. More content is on the way :)
I may be wrong, but the search for Andor quest is broken into 2 parts, both of which are uncompletable, since we can't currently access the basement in the thieves guild. So on your quest list, it should show 3 items.
Peter

Post by Peter »

i just kill both vacor and his former helper. so another quest unsolvable for me. i was a bit to eager after first joining his helper, and than starting a fight. i could flee but i kept being his enemy althou i killed vacor first :)

hm, i probably need to reply the game right?
(my save options isnt working yet. upgraded the game last weekend from the market place..)

Peter
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

That quest is one that we know is not completable if you become hostile with both and I believe a fix is in place for v0.6.8

Can you give some more information as to what you mean by your save option isn't working?
Peter

Post by Peter »

i tried the save option again after removing some files, i had no space left so problem solved :) my err, the message could be improved, it now only mentioned smth like, "could not save, is flash available and formatted?" maybe an extra .. and is space available (min ... kb) would be killer addon :)

--p
lizardninja

Post by lizardninja »

help, im turning into ogam! belief, power, struggle. backwards is the burden high and low. two alike in body and mind. the lawful and the chaotic. lodar? clear, tingling, hurt. yes the true form, behold. hiding in the shadow. lodar, halfway between the shadow and the light, rocky formations. guardian glow of the shadow. turning, twisting, clear form!... I haven't eaten, bathed or slept for ages, im becoming a rambling mindless wreck! thanks oskar! question 1, is lodar's even locatable in v6.8? question 2, you mention the ring of lesser shadow! the only ring I fount was the spy's feygard ring and the only talk of such an item.. is when your told of a way to control the dead or something along those lines! and further more the speech involved maelveon.. and I got a stone cuirass for killing him, and you mentioned changing stats on said item, but between the alpha's I saw no change! so please, some indication of what is achievable would be great! as I fear for my existence... as my mental health left the other day!
demon

Post by demon »

Yes yes finally, someone had the patience to not only type that out but enquire about this. Where, what, why and how. I'm lost no idea where to go from here. I'm at level 25 maxed out gear minus those 5% critic rings which I though wouldn't be worth it. I wanted some advice on lodar and the hideout
demonious82

Post by demonious82 »

I have 3 open quest andor of course , lodars hideaway nad the potion I believe is there a way I can find a quest list to insure I am up to date on quest. Just downloaded update today and pretty sure I have completed all criteria. Also developer mentioned searchable crates where are they and how do u search thanks
Samuel
VIP
android_version: 2.2

Post by Samuel »

Your quests are the only 3 open quests in 0.6.8.
There is a container at your home. (mikhails home)
Level: 101, XP: 18780586, Gold: 358739
HP: 398, AC: 303%, AD: 84-95, AP: 4, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 13%, DR: 0
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 2, VSH: 1, WMC: 0, GoW: 0