v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Quest related Questions and Help!!!!!

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Re: Quest related Questions and Help!!!!!

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Yes it can
I have a spoiler of it if needed

Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

TheMoralGrey wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:36 am Also, I have the message "You hear ********** take his last breath" repeat 4 times when walking through.
You have to click the "Next" button. If you click the "Leave" button then the pop-up comes right back after taking a step
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
glattering
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by glattering »

Hi all,
I have a question. I arrived in Brimhaven and completed the quest that makes the lake full of water. But now it seems that they were many quests that I didn't do that are not available. Is there any way to access those now or my only chance is to start the game from scratch (which would be very discouraging I must admit).

Thank you.
/glattering
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

There's at least 1 quest in brimhaven that you have missed yet. There's no need to start over again.

P. S. Welcome to the forum :)
Nut
rijackson741

Post by rijackson741 »

There is a way to empty the lake. Ask around.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
glattering

Post by glattering »

OK great ! That's all I wanted to know ! Thank you, I am relieved !
Amazing game by the way ! Thank you for the great work !
qasur

Post by qasur »

I hate to ask because it's an ancient quest (and one that I completed back during my initial run of the game around 2012-2013) and that is "Key of Luthor".
This time playing through, I have never received a dialogue option with Gruil in Crossglen at all to bring them a Poison Gland. I have one on me and when I speak to them, I only get "Psst... wanna trade?" I have tried selling and buying it back to see if that triggers anything, and it doesn't. I have spoken with Gaela, but they offer nothing other than "there are a lot of thieves around here". I have spoken with (and completed) the Bonemeal quest with . I have completed the antidote quest with Tharal. I'm at the point where I have no idea who or what to do, but every quest help I've found keeps telling me to talk to people I've already spoken with and do things I've already done. I feel this quest in particular is bugged? Have I done something that is going to prevent me from getting the Key of Luthor and access to the Thieves Guild??
Last edited by qasur on Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

It's not bugged but let me check the dialogues for it
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
qasur

Post by qasur »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:53 pm It's not bugged but let me check the dialogues for it
I appreciate you looking into it. I'd dig through the source code myself, but I honestly don't feel like that will help me :/
draze

Post by draze »

qasur wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:51 pm I hate to ask because it's an ancient quest (and one that I completed back during my initial run of the game around 2012-2013) and that is "Key of Luthor".
This time playing through, I have never received a dialogue option with Gruil in Crossglen at all to bring them a Poison Gland. I have one on me and when I speak to them, I only get "Psst... wanna trade?" I have tried selling and buying it back to see if that triggers anything, and it doesn't. I have spoken with Gaela, but they offer nothing other than "there are a lot of thieves around here". I have spoken with (and completed) the Bonemeal quest with . I have completed the antidote quest with Tharal. I'm at the point where I have no idea who or what to do, but every quest help I've found keeps telling me to talk to people I've already spoken with and do things I've already done. I feel this quest in particular is bugged? Have I done something that is going to prevent me from getting the Key of Luthor and access to the Thieves Guild??
Did you talk to Leonid (about Andor's brother) already before talking to Gruil?
If not, then there's a specific dialogue option that will trigger Gruil for you to bring him a poison gland. After that, you can now talk to Gaela and so on and so forth.
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.